Liquinator Tank

The manufacture and sale of this product by Electronicstix is, to say the least, highly unethical. They do not invent it and they did not improve on it. They stole the idea from Vaporescence. Even the cart cutting video was made by Vaporescence.

Without a complete understanding of the mechanics of the design, I don’t know if they will able to incorporate some of the finer points of the design into a working unit.

The tank from Vaporescence was invented by Vaporescence. This is one of the most important inventions in the vaping world that has occurred in awhile. For Electronicstix to attempt to take credit for something they had nothing to do with is unconchable.

As to the other comments – They appear to be plants designed to run down the Liquinator.

I have four Liquinator Vape O Matics on devices ranging from Bullets to GGTS’. I often pickup the device by the tank. The tank never moves and it never leaks. Filling the tank takes 30 seconds tops. Filling is so totally simple absolutely can be done by anyone.

It was quite obvious to me that there would soon be multiple variations on this tank system. I have not seen the one from electronicstix as of yet... but my understanding is that it doesn't twist and turn nearly as easily on the carto itself. I'm not saying that one is better than the other... just stating that small difference. It's gonna happen no matter what... people will constantly use others ideas and do their own thing. That's just life... as unfair as it may be!

@king -

PLEASE NOTE - While the manufacturers of polycarbonate tubing advertise it as being unbreakable we have had three tanks "frost" and shatter due to other peoples eliquids. We have had no problems. While no one is really sure what causes this problem it is very rare and only with certain liquids. It could be due to essential oils, high ph, or many other things, but again no one really knows.

Edited by DAYVAPE

I've been Using my Liquinator for about three days now. The pre-cut cartos work well, and I've tried my hand at cutting my own with a Dremal. No problems here.

I am about a 3ml a day Vaper. I've gotten into the habit of filling it just before bed so when I get up in the morning It's ready for a whole day. I love the fact that I no longer have to drip and drive. I think that, above all else is the important thing, add to that the convenience of not having to carry a bottle around with you and dripping is one less thing you have to think about!

If they could only think of a way to prevent the tank from moving up or down. I'm very mindful of it moving. The second downside is the whole "no cinnamon" rule. I love the cinnamon type liquids.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got one of these, love it, but I didn't know you needed slotted cartos for it when I bought it.

Easy as pie.. just slide the carto, drip in the tank, slide carto back.

I had one 'slotted' carto that came with it, used it, and now it'll end up in the junk drawer.

Its a nice tank though, cheap, and works great! I'm just mad because I can't slot my own cartos wallbash.gif

There is another way !!!! got a nail or small screw ????? in the same place you would cut slots..punch a small hole w/ hammer ( lite) make a small hole on each side ......and there you go !!!! :popo:

they are nice, but are a pain to fill. It has been filled twice since I got it maybe 2 months ago. I do not use it much..

I will admit it took me a little bit ( and some juice wasted) but once I got the hang of it it was all good !!!!take a little practice ...

Does anyone else have any problem with the juice keeping the carto saturated enough?

I find that I have to slide the tank down to block the air inlets, then draw on it several times w/o firing, for the filler material to get enough juice. I just think that I must be doing something wrong that's not letting the juice draw in freely as it should. What is the best way to fill/setup the carto tank for them to wick w/o having to 'suck' juice in to them??

Any help greatly appreciated !!

Edited by DAYVAPE

When you cut your slots in the cartomizer, make one cut instead of two on opposite sides. Make the slot a little wider than you would if you made two slots. I do this because what i've noticed is that when the tank is completely full, the liquid takes a lot of suction to get it started. You don't have to apply power, just keep drawing on it and fire the atty a little at a time, untill you notice it working. For me, this keeps it from dry firing and burning the filler unnecessarily.

i also notice that when the liquid level is at the bottom third, the liquid has a tendancy to saturate the carto to the point where you get the gurgling sound and a little hot liquid on the tongue. When that happens, all i do is hold the device parallel to the ground, vape lightly and fire the atty in pulses while i take a long, steady light draw. it is important to tilt the device in such a way that the ONE slot is facing up where no liquid goes in while drawing on it. i do that until the liquid in the carto is no longer saturated. vape normally, and everything balances out.

• 3 weeks later...

I love my liquinator too. Been with it for 2.5 weeks now and it's a solid performer compared to my regular cartos. I'm using the DCC smoketech's though..and these are horrible. 1 in 3 cartos will leak through the center column for me. Sick of it. Getting a shipment of regular Boge's this week. Stay away from SMoketech.