Couple Of Store ?'s

So I logged on to VT and clicked the store link, and it automatically sent me to forevervapor and i was wondering why?

my other question was, is forevervapors dulce e juice the same as vt's dulcis? the descriptions seems so, but they only have it in 18 and 24mg, and 16mg is about the highest i want to go....

not a store question, but if i were to get ego batteries, can i charge them with my 510 chargers or do i have to buy another charger?

So I logged on to VT and clicked the store link, and it automatically sent me to forevervapor and i was wondering why?

my other question was, is forevervapors dulce e juice the same as vt's dulcis? the descriptions seems so, but they only have it in 18 and 24mg, and 16mg is about the highest i want to go....

not a store question, but if i were to get ego batteries, can i charge them with my 510 chargers or do i have to buy another charger?

The Forever Vapor store is also owned by Vapor Talk. The "Dulce" e-juice at Forever Vapor is not the same as "Dulcis" . Dulcis is a special blend that can only be found at the Vapor Talk store http://www.vaportalkstore.com/products/Vapor-Talk-Dulcis-E-Liquid.html

You will not be able to charge a eGo battery with a standard 510 charger. You will need to get this charger: http://www.forevervapor.com/categories/Chargers/

Hope that helps :)

Jeff answered the questions perfectly. Forever Vapor is also owned and run by Vapor Talk :) I do plan to turn the store button into a drop down menu so you can choose which store you'd like to visit.

Sorry for the confusion :)

but if i were to get ego batteries, can i charge them with my 510 chargers or do i have to buy another charger?

You can charge the eGo battery on a regular 510 charger , use charging adaptor. You can use 510 charger as long as it will fit.

• 3 weeks later...

I have to assume this has been asked elsewhere, but I didn't see it offhand, and this seems like a good place to pose the question:

So what's the general difference between the two stores? Why wouldn't you just have one, if they're both owned and operated by the same people? Seems a bit fragmented, but I'm sure I'm just uninformed.

Also were you aware the T in your logo fell over? You might want to get that looked at.

P.S. I assume there was some info on my questions here: http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/11979-new-store/

but the link is broken for me.

Edited by mmseng

I have to assume this has been asked elsewhere, but I didn't see it offhand, and this seems like a good place to pose the question:

So what's the general difference between the two stores? Why wouldn't you just have one, if they're both owned and operated by the same people? Seems a bit fragmented, but I'm sure I'm just uninformed.

Good question. The FV store ships mostly direct from our reps. This allows us to offer lower prices. It also cuts customs costs down. We could merge the two but unfortunately the store software doesn't not allow multiple shipping quotes on a single item. Though one day, they will become merged. There's a bit more to it, but that's the gist.

Also were you aware the T in your logo fell over? You might want to get that looked at.

I'm guessing this is a joke. ;)

You can charge the eGo battery on a regular 510 charger , use charging adaptor. You can use 510 charger as long as it will fit.

Sorry, but this is not entirely true. You can burn a 510 charger with an EGO battery or a 510 battery with an EGO charger. I does not always happen but it is important for people to know just in case... safety first guys!