man00

After reading here and there I decided to go with this setup

Joye eGo

2 650mAh batteries

2 510 atomizers

2 atomizer covers

5 prefilled carts (Marlb High)

1 eGo fast USB charger, 1 AC to USB adapter

20 ml of Joye's Marlb liquid (3 of these)

I will order two kits one for me other for wife.

Anything else I'm missing here

thanks

Sounds like where I started and it's worked great for me. you might want to get some sample (3-5ml) bottles of other juice flavors. I found that when I stopped smoking anaologs that I need stronger flavors like coffee ones. A good fruit flavor is nice to have on hand too. Since you are already paying for shipping, you might want to consider a few of these. I don't know where you are getting your sets from but I got mine from Liberty-flights (note the dash) they has a great price for the kit and were great to work with. Give them a call too and they will answer any questions you may have. Al the dealers here that people have mentioned seem to be great too. Good luck!

and a drip tip......

sounds like a decent set up. like Cheryli said---a bit of extra liquid never hurts. not something you want to run out of. a couple different flavors are good. The prefilled carts don't last very long and don't work near as well as cartomizers or my personal favorite--dripping.

1 box or LR cartomizers and a Drip Tip. Yes the drip tip is very important on what ever set up you decide on! IMHO of course :thumbsup:

BTW you don't really need the cones, so don't spend extra if it's not included. :)

Edited by Beans

After reading here and there I decided to go with this setup

Joye eGo

2 650mAh batteries

2 510 atomizers

2 atomizer covers

5 prefilled carts (Marlb High)

1 eGo fast USB charger, 1 AC to USB adapter

20 ml of Joye's Marlb liquid (3 of these)

I will order two kits one for me other for wife.

Anything else I'm missing here

thanks

... something to put it all in! :hrhr:

My suggestion would be some Drip Tips and some different flavored E liquid for the following reasons...In my experience (which hasn't been that long) You do not get as much flavor or vapor from cartridges & If i am constantly vaping the same flavor my taste buds seem to go on strike.

1 box or LR cartomizers and a Drip Tip. Yes the drip tip is very important on what ever set up you decide on! IMHO of course :thumbsup:

BTW you don't really need the cones, so don't spend extra if it's not included. :)

I agree that you don't neeeeeed the cone. it is purely cosmetic, but I like the way it looks. you may too. I did find this http://www.heaven-gifts.com/product-296.html It comes with cones, and drip tips, so you can try that out with no extra expense. as well as some other goodies. the button protector is something I wish I had when I'm at work and it's knocking around in my pocket. I've seen these kits at this price with nothing but the batt's, atty', and cones. I think it's a pretty great deal, and I may have to pick one up for long trips, and because I'm addicted to spending money on e-cig stuff. :help:

Edited by hurrycaine3000

I use the cones to tighten or loosen the draw of a cartomizer. I can also detect the change of flavor depending on the cone. I use both a 901 cone and a 510 cone depending where I want to go with a flovor.

Paul

interesting. I hadn't thought of that. I recently switched to a wider mouth cone for better air flow, and am liking the result thus far.