Ordered My First Mod

I finally took the plunge, I ordered a reo woodvil in bloodwood on friday. Can't wait to get it. ORdered my batts, and charger, and extra atty's, I hope i love it. I've been trying like heck for the ali, finally decided I wanted a juicebox now! :)

I finally took the plunge, I ordered a reo woodvil in bloodwood on friday. Can't wait to get it. ORdered my batts, and charger, and extra atty's, I hope i love it. I've been trying like heck for the ali, finally decided I wanted a juicebox now! :)

Have you been having problems ordering an Ali'i? That would be awful.

I don't know about the reo woodvil, but if it's even half as good as the Ali'i, you are gonna LOVE it! Can't wait to hear all about it.

{{{HUGS ALL}}} thanks for the replies, miss all you guys, I've been crazy busy lately with work and my personal life and haven't posted very much, but I've been thinking of everyone. I will let you know what I think for sure. :)

Congratulations! That's awesome :) you won't be sorry! He really does make a high quality product. Rob has his own sub forum on ecf if you haven't already checked it out it's tremendously helpful for getting started! I stalked it when I started with my Reos. Yay I'm so excited for you :)

Hey Egoluvr, Congrats on your latest purchase. I can't wait to hear all about your new toy! Belated Happy Mother's Day!

Congratulations! That's awesome :) you won't be sorry! He really does make a high quality product. Rob has his own sub forum on ecf if you haven't already checked it out it's tremendously helpful for getting started! I stalked it when I started with my Reos. Yay I'm so excited for you :)

Hey Mary, The next vape meet-up is scheduled for May 28th. Check out http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/12152-new-south-central-pa-vape-meet-up/ and on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/White-Rose-Vapers-Club/209866915703535 I really hope to see you there on the 28th. We had a great time last month.

I have an Ali'i (variable voltage) and I do love it, but I have some concerns about its ability to take an impact - i.e. dropping it! - and because I do travel and such that was a concern.

As a result I ordered a Reo Grand and go it last week and I will admit - I love it too. I suspect that you are going to love the woodvil. His craftsmanship is top notch and the Grand vapes very nicely. I just got home from a weekend get away and only took the Grand leaving the Ali'i home. I brought my eGo but never used it once.

I am sure you are going to love it.

As far as a picture, well this should help, but its easier to go check it out on his site reomods.com

While not the Bloodwood that egoluvr got the woodvil is on the left and the grand is on the right.

001-9.jpg

It is - the grand and the mini (not shown but the same as the grand, just smaller with a 3 ML bottle) is made from aircraft aluminum and is a solid box with a slide on door. The woodvil is effectively the same, with a solid wood box with a single door panel (held on with magnets)

His feed system is very solid and the performance on all his mods is outstanding. I will admit the big plus to reo (verse Ali'i) are two things. One the feed system is quite a bit more solid and the second is when you order it, it ships within a day or two, verse the Ali'i which is custom made when you order it so it takes several weeks from the time you order.

You are gonna love this egoluvr - you might need to change your forum name! hehe :innocent:

Ohh the waiting , I'm drooling can't wait to get it. I predict it will be here tomorrow or thursday.

nice pics ripple - seems i made a good choice with the reo, both you an mary like yours Yay!

Ohh the waiting , I'm drooling can't wait to get it. I predict it will be here tomorrow or thursday.

nice pics ripple - seems i made a good choice with the reo, both you an mary like yours Yay!

I have no doubt you will love it! And in the interest of disclosure I total just linked to a picture that had been posted on ECF so those are not my devices. I might have to take a family photo soon though.

Will your batteries be there in time as well? I got so said the day the mail woman deliver the Reo thinking the batteries had not arrived yet but she had put the rest of the mail in the mailbox - which reminds me, you need to sign for it - he ships signature required typically!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk