My Friend Vapes Too Much

I have a very dear old friend who vapes way too much. Her cousin got her into Vapor 4 Life and it just is not working for her.

She was visiting me recently and I noticed how much she vaped, not 4 minutes went by before she had that ecig in her mouth again. She looked like a junkie on crack. Her batteries are always depleted and she waits until she runs out before she loads up her cartridges (I counted over 25 of them). She had 4 batteries when she came here then lost two of them at another friends house. Well she finally got back to my house and had to use my Riva.

I may use mine 2-4 times a day. I have never really run my battery until it died completely, nor do I run out of juice within the hour that she used it before running out of juice.

I told her that she needs to up her mgs of nicotine but she said that she does not. Currently she is using 18 mg but I think she should be using a higher dosage. Am I correct in this?

The one good thing came out of it is that she loves my Riva and realizes that Vapor 4 life is not working for her. I currently have the riva 750 but I think she needs the big mama.. I forgot the number but hopefully I can get it for her for christmas.

some people just like vaping. i found that the act of smoking/vaping was just as, if not more of an issue than nicotine dependency. i'm a heavy vaper at 16mg. sometimes i vape no nic just because the act is satisfying.

some people just like vaping. i found that the act of smoking/vaping was just as, if not more of an issue than nicotine dependency. i'm a heavy vaper at 16mg. sometimes i vape no nic just because the act is satisfying.

I understand that because I like the act of it too. But she even says that she does it too much. She doesn't look like she enjoys it, she looks like she is an addict getting her hit of crack. This is no lie whatsoever. I do it because I like it, not that I need it. There is a juice from Red Oak, Tennessee Cured that instead of vaping, I just hit the button so I could smell it... yumm.. I had gotten it in the sampler pack but will order some witout nicotine just so I can smell it. I know I am sick. :whistle::harhar:

18mg is obviously not cutting it for her. She shouldn't feel the need to vape every couple of minutes. When I first started vaping, I was under the impression that a medium strength (like 16mg) e-liquid was plenty for someone like myself who was a half-pack to a pack a day smoker, but I noticed I was just vaping all damn day long. So now I vape 24mg juices and I am back on the same schedule I used to have when I was smoking analogs which is a 5-minute vape every 1 to 2 hours.

I highly recommend you get the girl to step up to a big battery and a 510 atomizer, and that she limit herself to NOT vaping indoors, or at least to not vape in certain places indoors. Otherwise, she is just going to keep vaping all day long, regardless of E-Liquid strength.

well, she is an addict. as am i. the whole premise of this thing was a safer way to maintain our nicotine addiction. if she truly is unhappy with the amount she vapes, then she should get a bigger battery, some LR attys/cartos, and up the mgs.

well, she is an addict. as am i. the whole premise of this thing was a safer way to maintain our nicotine addiction. if she truly is unhappy with the amount she vapes, then she should get a bigger battery, some LR attys/cartos, and up the mgs.

Totally agree :)

another thing though, when I smoked analogs, I would smoke the whole cigarette...that's like 5mins of puffing until it's pure butt :) and I think a lot of vapers take a vape, or two ... then a couple minutes later, take a couple more ... and if you really add it up, your probably doing the same amount of inhaling with both. Just with vaping you don't have to take those 15 drags before it burns up on you.

I'm the same way, a puff or two every few minutes.

I've read that smokers are unbelievably good at maintaining their needed nicotine levels, and I think it's true.

Hi, my name is dayna, and I'm a nicotine addict! :D

Pardon me... but who are you to judge just how much she should be vaping?? I, along with many others, vape all damn day long and have no issues with doing so. At least they are cigarettes like she used to smoke, right?

+1 for you good sir... I completely agree with this :unworthy:

I vape all damn day and love it... If anything you should be glad your friend is going about this the healthier way.

Edited by KaYoTiiC

hmmm your friend sounds like me this morning except despite me vaping through a whole 510 batt and now my 510 atty is on my tank batt I still feel like i need an analog

Im vaping 24mg

mabye she enjoys vaping

mabye she vapes heaps when shes stressed mabye she feels as though she needs an analog but knows she cant

or mabye she needs to go on a higher nic dosage

I agree with Dayvape and KaYoTiic. I'm just glad no one is judging my vaping habits. I wouldn't be happy about it if they did. Just like I wouldn't have liked it if someone had judged my smoking habit. I vape just about non-stop and love it. Upping my nic lever wouldn't change that at all. I'd still vape the same amount because I love it.

I must admit, I vape just about as frequently. I use anywhere from 6mg to 24 mg. for me the nicotine strength doesn't really make a difference is how much I vape. the strength just depends on how much throat hit I want.

I have done the math--and for me anyway-- the mg I smokes vs the mg I vape is about the same--even though I vape many times/hour. I use about 2-3 mls of liquid/day (depending on the day)

I think its more about how she feels about it....I am one that loves the pacifier effect baby.gif

I agree with Dayvape and KaYoTiic. I'm just glad no one is judging my vaping habits. I wouldn't be happy about it if they did. Just like I wouldn't have liked it if someone had judged my smoking habit. I vape just about non-stop and love it. Upping my nic lever wouldn't change that at all. I'd still vape the same amount because I love it.

Yea i had a family member the other day say something to me about it and i got extremely defensive.. Talk about whatever you want in my life but don't talk about me vaping like it's a bad thing. People like to talk about what they don't know and judge other for some odd reason. As long as you're not hurting me or yourself then vape away :thumbsup:

As long as it isn't negatively affecting her life as a functioning member of society... Vape on! When I get home I usually chain vape from after I finish eating till I go to sleep. I'm currently lying in bed, puffing away, and playing on my iPhone. If it isn't impacting your friends life, do what you want. When she chooses to buy juice and runs out of gas or groceries, then come back and talk to us.

I'd hate to beat a dead horse so to speak, but I'd like to see the original posters thought after hearing what everyone had to say. It seems like the person can dish it out but doesn't want to take heat for idiotic comments about their friends. :veryangry: