Fairly New Joye 510 Battery Shows Full Charge But Doesn`t Work

Hi my name is Michael. I purchased a Joye 510 manual approximately one month ago. after about 3 weeks of regular use one of the batteries stopped working. The light at the tip stays on all day but its very dim when i put the battery on the charger it blinks then turns off like normal and the indicator light on the charger turns green indicating that the battery is fully charged. As soon as i remove the battery from the charger the blue led dimly lights up and stays that way again. There is no response of any kind when i press the button. Does anyone know how i can solve this problem?

Try cleaning out the connector area where you connect the atty to the battery. take a tissue and stuff it into the tip of the connector area and twist a few times on the tissue. if that does not work, it is dead. time for a new one.

Unfortunately, it sounds like it could be dead. definitely try cleaning the connections. I have had batteries last a few weeks to a few months. Many vendors offer a 30 day return policy--can always contact the vendor. Sounds like its time for some new batteries.....

The ego batteries have a much more reliable battery life and can be used with your 510 atomizers or cartomizers.

sounds very much like the battery is stuck in the on mode, most likely a button malfunction - we do put those buttons through their paces.