I am thinking of try this out for a couple of reasons...

1. the products used to be good,, need to see if they still are,

2. can get products cheaper for yourself

3. Need to try and earn extra money while my husband is unemployed.

I would like everybody's thoughts on this company.

Thanks in advance.

I dont know about you but I always :sofa: from the "Amway People" I have heard great things about the products BUT I have always thought of them as some weird cult LOL. I don't know why, but they seem to hunt and stalk people till they break and join.

Then again I tend to be a bit paranoid and dramatic :whistle:

I dont know about you but I always :sofa: from the "Amway People" I have heard great things about the products BUT I have always thought of them as some weird cult LOL. I don't know why, but they seem to hunt and stalk people till they break and join.

Then again I tend to be a bit paranoid and dramatic :whistle:

My sister sold it years ago and they used to have these Scrub buds and I really miss that product. They worked better than anything on the shelf at the store. I can't find them anywhere but I hate having to contact someone to buy them because then you do get pursued.

Edited by savanahrose

eh...I've started many businesses. Amway, if you can even call it a business, just isn't worth it. They where selling themselves as Quick Star for a while but must have gone back to Amway again. The bottom line, they're a pyramid scheme. More politically correct "Multi Level Marketing." It was one of my first "ventures." The only thing it showed me was how not to get screwed. Though, the sellers are very good at what they do.

Can you make money? No not really. You end up having to purchase sample supplies up front and honestly that's not what Amyway wants you to sell. They want you to sell the videos and tapes further along the line to bring in more people. They'll tell you the more people you get the more money you make. It's all BS.

Just go onto Youtube, Google, Yahoo etc and Type Amyway scam. You'll find all kinds of information. By all means try it if you want to, but in the end your not going to bring in that extra revenue you want. Trust me.

You'd make more money opening an Ebay account and selling your unused miscellaneous items online. (which I also did) Now that pays some good money. When you run out of things to sell, hit up a garage sale, look for good deals, flip it online for a profit :)

Just remember, quite a few people remember "someone who used to sell Amyway." There is a reason they're no longer doing it....

I have to agree some of the products are/were outstanding. But I hated being pushed to sign up. My boyfriend, at that time, made the commitment and all they wanted him to do was find others to come into the circle. I did attend one of those great big convention meetings and it was just down right scary.

Be patient. That idea to earn a little extra cash will appear when you least expect it.

The idea of people doing cheers about how much others are earning is odd, and the big wigs standing up there talking about how much money they make is vulgar and distasteful. There is no such thing as just selling the products, they require you to attend meeting, rah-rah rallies, and to bring more people into the fold. Run away. There are quite a few of these so-called companies out there and if it were as easy as they make it sound our economy would be better. Run away fast, cause if you sign up your friends certainly will.

eh...I've started many businesses. Amway, if you can even call it a business, just isn't worth it. They where selling themselves as Quick Star for a while but must have gone back to Amway again. The bottom line, they're a pyramid scheme. More politically correct "Multi Level Marketing." It was one of my first "ventures." The only thing it showed me was how not to get screwed. Though, the sellers are very good at what they do.

Can you make money? No not really. You end up having to purchase sample supplies up front and honestly that's not what Amyway wants you to sell. They want you to sell the videos and tapes further along the line to bring in more people. They'll tell you the more people you get the more money you make. It's all BS.

Just go onto Youtube, Google, Yahoo etc and Type Amyway scam. You'll find all kinds of information. By all means try it if you want to, but in the end your not going to bring in that extra revenue you want. Trust me.

You'd make more money opening an Ebay account and selling your unused miscellaneous items online. (which I also did) Now that pays some good money. When you run out of things to sell, hit up a garage sale, look for good deals, flip it online for a profit :)

Just remember, quite a few people remember "someone who used to sell Amyway." There is a reason they're no longer doing it....

Thank you Chris for the idea, I might just do that, I have plenty of stuff collecting dust around the house. :)