Confused And Need A Little Bit Of Enlightment

savanahrose

I think I use my cart too long before refilling it. I took my cart off yesterday to refill it and it was stuck on the atomizer heater (name for it?). I don't use it that often maybe 2-3 times a day, 2 puffs at a time. Some days I don't even use it nor smoke an analog. I check it all the time and the filter and cartridge still look wet or damp.

I refilled it one time and it gurgled and I found out I put too much in it. I guess now I am over compensating. I fill it up almost to the very top then put in my filler. Exactly what am I doing wrong? Am I using the filler too long?

They all seem like stupid questions to me but I am still confused though I shouldn't be.

By the way, my husband, daughter and son are happy that I am vaping now instead of smoking so I would love to keep this up, I don't want to give it up because I can't seem to get the handle on it and am frustrated.

Edited by savanahrose

It's ok, your doing great! I don't use attys all that often, but it sounds like your cart may have melted to your Atty. I'm wondering if your using the pre filled carts? My understanding is that they tend to be cheaply made and can do that if they get too hot. My best advice is to let your Atty cool off a bit between hits OR. chuck the cart all together and use a DT Drip tip. They are much nicer to use and are very inexpensive. You can also buy a box of 510 carts or which ever go with your particular Atty. I hope this helps, if not were always here :thumbsup:

It's ok, your doing great! I don't use attys all that often, but it sounds like your cart may have melted to your Atty. I'm wondering if your using the pre filled carts? My understanding is that they tend to be cheaply made and can do that if they get too hot. My best advice is to let your Atty cool off a bit between hits OR. chuck the cart all together and use a DT Drip tip. They are much nicer to use and are very inexpensive. You can also buy a box of 510 carts or which ever go with your particular Atty. I hope this helps, if not were always here :thumbsup:

No I am not using the prefilled carts. Thanks for the help. I do have to admit that last night when I used it, I used it more often between puffs than normal. That could be the reason.

Just get rid of the carts, and use Drip tips. They are so much nicer to use, and make your PV pretty. egoluvr posted a while back on how to drip using a little filler with a drip tip. I think it might help you. Look through the "how do I section." There should be plenty of info there. You may want to try cartomizers also. They work very well with little hassle.

I think i used the cartridges with the atomizer like 2 or 3 times, before i just started direct dripping, i found that i really didn't get that many more puffs with carts. Pretty much what i did is pull the filler out of a cartridge, drip 2 or 3 drops directly into the atomizer, put the empty cart back on and vape, after 5 or so puffs, pull the cart off and repeat. Obviously a direct drip tip is better for this, but an empty cart will get the job done. you might also look into getting a tank system, they hold a lot more liquid and there's no filler.

Jon

Sometimes they stick,could be melted from being too hot or dry or could just have a fiber snagged on the mesh.After you fill the cart to look like a slushy kind of flick it in the genral direction of a trash can or the ground and the excess should fly out.Vaping is all about experimenting until you perfect your own technique.Just keep at it.

Sometimes they stick,could be melted from being too hot or dry or could just have a fiber snagged on the mesh.After you fill the cart to look like a slushy kind of flick it in the genral direction of a trash can or the ground and the excess should fly out.Vaping is all about experimenting until you perfect your own technique.Just keep at it.

exactly what mcquinn said....

have you tried direct dripping yet??? it really is easy and avoids the hassel of filling and refilling carts. no filler to deal with. Over all I find dripping gives better flavor and vapor. worth a try...

Also if you notice, the opening on the cart is oblong shaped and not completely circular. When you insert the cart into the attomizer, align the shape to the way the metal bridge is running. Sometimes if you run it 90 degrees the opposite way the plastic gets too close and can get too much heat. Hope this helps, glad to always see another vaper join the ranks.

I think I use my cart too long before refilling it. I took my cart off yesterday to refill it and it was stuck on the atomizer heater (name for it?). I don't use it that often maybe 2-3 times a day, 2 puffs at a time. Some days I don't even use it nor smoke an analog. I check it all the time and the filter and cartridge still look wet or damp.

I had something like this happen. The thing started smoking on its own. Blew it out with canned air, didn't work, blew air at the hole in tha battery & it worked properly again. Thought maybe I added to much liquid and it seeped down to the battery?? Or maybe a minute particle of debris found its way in there??