Where Can I Buy E-Liquid Online That Will Ship Fast To North Carolina?

sandygayle77

Hello everyone, I placed an order for E-liquid from e cig .com on Tuesday and I just found out that it hasn't even been shipped from China yet!! so it is going to take 4 or 5 days to get to my home, and I am almost out of my e liquid! :crybaby: I bought some last weekend from a gas station, but the liquid was not that great and it was really expensive! So can anyone give me the name of some companies that are in the US that ship super fast! thanks guys!!!

I believe Madvapes and Myfreedomsmokes are both in NC. They should be able to get something to you fast. Not sure how close you are, but Madvapes is just north of Charlotte and they allow pickups. I've ordered from quite a few places and usually have my stuff in 3 days from all over the country.

the vaportalk store (now called forevervapor.com) ships very fast, puresmoker.com is also pretty fast. DFWVapor.com uses some sort of witchcraft to ship things, i ordered something last saturday, and it was here on monday, i don't even know how that's possible. Plus, puresmoker and dfwvapor have us made e-liquid, i don't know about anyone else, but the chinese stuff has something in it that disagrees with me.

Jon

Edited by JonHitThingWithRock

the vaportalk store (now called forevervapor.com) ships very fast,

Actually just to be clear, vaportalkstore.com is still there and exists in connection with forevervapor.com - vaportalkstore has a ship within 24 hour promise and they take it very seriously, shipping originates in California so it would be coming cross county, but for what is is worth, my very first order with them was placed at 4:30 PM ET on a saturday and the package arrived to me in FL in my Monday mail. Forevevapor ships from the factory in China and will therefore take longer to arrive.

mikeusa.com is on the east coast and it only takes me 3 days to get my order here in california so you would probably get yours the next day or maybe the same day depending on what time you order. He sells 30ml of dekang for $8.99