Ready To Make The Leap Into 5V Vaping

I am not sure if 5V or higher is necessarily a nice experience. Having had my Big Kazoo for a few weeks now and trying multiple 510 atomizers, it was annoying to realize that I still have to inhale for so long for a proper hit. I have a more pleasant vaping experience with a quality 510 LR Atomizer. I like the shorter draws and the slightly cooler vapor.

I know people like to go after throat hit, but I absolutely cannot stand that. I used to smoke Marlboro Lights and they were smooth as butter so I don't want to stray from that smooth, warm feeling I get from those cigarettes. Just explaining where my opinion comes from.

Beans, congrats on the new mod. Keep us posted on how you like the Inifinity Kit.

Edited by Emile

reporting back....I just received my infinity with 3 sets of batts. Lucky me one is fully charged. OMG vaping at 5.5 thinking I really do need a 6 V now lol. I am in love. This puppy is just a rocking let me tell you. Tons of vapor, flavor and the right amount of TH. Not at all as big as I thought it would be. Literally a drip tip difference in length than my 1100mah eGo batt (both of course are fully dressed) The diameter is slightly bigger but not much. The "Blemsh" Crappy....I don't know what, it's not powder coat, maybe some kind of anodizing. Yes I think that's what it is. I'm going to have to decorate it myself.. Luckily I can probably get some powder coating and or something similar done for free. I have those powers lol. I would have liked a better button and VV dial, the new version coming soon will address those things or so I hear. But my new infinity is working exactly how I had hoped it would.

Congrats! :) I used 6V for several months before vv came out. No doubt 6V helped me beat some serious cravings back then. Once I got vv I dropped down to 4.9-5V. I'm now down to 4.1V most of the time (never have craving any more). Still, I've cranked it up to 5V a few times when the stuff hits the fan at work. LOL!

thats great happy to hear you like it . i will be looking in to one as well . what kind of cartos are you using for it? :thumbsup: thanks have fun with your new toy

lovie, I swear it's soo good. I bet you would love it too. I'm using Boge standard cartos. I read where people were having problems with the connection, but I have not had any of those issues. The other key point is it has a great drip well so you get no icky stickys running down your PV and the air flow is just wonderful.

Edited by Beans

thanks for the reply beans . i am excited to get one as well it will be my first too :jump: .hey beans i lived up on the south hill for about a year on hilby rd .my family was havermale family . my grand father havernmale who of course help to found spokane in 1700's he used to own all of the down town area . i had a great time there living on south hill in my grannys old house .i took care of her for a year befoe she died .it was a bitter sweet time. spokane will always have a special place in my heart. sorry don't mean to rabble . thanks for the info.have a great day beans

Lovie IMHO Grandmas love is the greatest! Mine was Memaw, I took care of her till she passed of Lung Cancer. I still miss her every day even after 15 years.

How cool about your family that's great history. Spokane is nice I've been calling it home for about seven years now.

Oh come on just do it. I know you want to. :thumbsup: I'm very happy with my new toy. I bet you really like it. Shipping time was excellent too.

Lovie IMHO Grandmas love is the greatest! Mine was Memaw, I took care of her till she passed of Lung Cancer. I still miss her every day even after 15 years.

How cool about your family that's great history. Spokane is nice I've been calling it home for about seven years now.

Oh come on just do it. I know you want to. :thumbsup: I'm very happy with my new toy. I bet you really like it. Shipping time was excellent too.

i think i will beans .your a sweet heart beans .big hugs to all the grannys in the universe and all the peeps who take care of them .

reporting back....I just received my infinity with 3 sets of batts. Lucky me one is fully charged. OMG vaping at 5.5 thinking I really do need a 6 V now lol. I am in love. This puppy is just a rocking let me tell you. Tons of vapor, flavor and the right amount of TH. Not at all as big as I thought it would be. Literally a drip tip difference in length than my 1100mah eGo batt (both of course are fully dressed) The diameter is slightly bigger but not much. The "Blemsh" Crappy....I don't know what, it's not powder coat, maybe some kind of anodizing. Yes I think that's what it is. I'm going to have to decorate it myself.. Luckily I can probably get some powder coating and or something similar done for free. I have those powers lol. I would have liked a better button and VV dial, the new version coming soon will address those things or so I hear. But my new infinity is working exactly how I had hoped it would.

Nothing better than getting a new toy. Glad you like it :thumbsup:

thanks for the reply beans . i am excited to get one as well it will be my first too :jump: .hey beans i lived up on the south hill for about a year on hilby rd .my family was havermale family . my grand father havernmale who of course help to found spokane in 1700's he used to own all of the down town area . i had a great time there living on south hill in my grannys old house .i took care of her for a year befoe she died .it was a bitter sweet time. spokane will always have a special place in my heart. sorry don't mean to rabble . thanks for the info.have a great day beans

Hey! When I was researching my family name a while back, the Havermale name was brought up as one of the versions of it. After some further research, the names Havermale/Habermehl/Hovermill/Hovermehl and Hawvermale names were all related, due to Americanization of names brought about by migration. Kinda cool. Only problem with this was the fact that when researching family history, it is kind of hard to go back further than great-great-grandparents. Ah well, I passed the assignment for family tree anyway! Just figured this info was kind of a cool random bit of info I came across.

Hey! When I was researching my family name a while back, the Havermale name was brought up as one of the versions of it. After some further research, the names Havermale/Habermehl/Hovermill/Hovermehl and Hawvermale names were all related, due to Americanization of names brought about by migration. Kinda cool. Only problem with this was the fact that when researching family history, it is kind of hard to go back further than great-great-grandparents. Ah well, I passed the assignment for family tree anyway! Just figured this info was kind of a cool random bit of info I came across.

thats is kool