Vaping And Runny Nose

There are some old members with a "Stop Smoking Banner" from smokewithoutfire. What has happened is http:// www . smokewithoutfire . co . uk has been recently flagged by Google as a malicious site. When browsers such as Chrome, Firefox and Safari detect that a page is loading content, in this case the image from http:// www . smokewithoutfire . co . uk, from a site that has been flagged as malicious site the browser will display the warning page. Internet Explorer will not show the warnings as IE uses a diffrent API.

i wonder what it tasted like

anyways, seems like it was the opposite for me, 100% pg made me cough more and gave me a sore throat, im not allergic to it though, i just moved to a mix of higher vg than pg. No boogers though

Edited by twelveday

• 2 years later...

I have the same symptoms, I've been vaping for three years and for the past six months or so my nose is running very badly and I have fits of sneezing, also people I talk to ask if I have a cold as I sound nasal. The runny nose starts as soon as I wake up and gets worse if I vape. I have always purchased good e-liquid which is usually 70pg 30vg but sometimes 80-20. I'm not alergic to anything that I know of.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm new to this site - but caught this topic and had to get involved.  I, too, am suffering with this nose issue since I've begun to vape.  I kept thinking it was a different issue - pollen etc. - but it's going on 3 years now and the only common denominator I have is vaping.  I'm reading that the glycerine is blocking tiny airway bronchials and is irreversible - I absolutely LOVE vaping - but, I am starting to wonder and worry....

5 hours ago, AKielhurn said:

I'm new to this site - but caught this topic and had to get involved.  I, too, am suffering with this nose issue since I've begun to vape.  I kept thinking it was a different issue - pollen etc. - but it's going on 3 years now and the only common denominator I have is vaping.  I'm reading that the glycerine is blocking tiny airway bronchials and is irreversible - I absolutely LOVE vaping - but, I am starting to wonder and worry....

Do you exhale thru your nose?

• 1 year later...
On 4/20/2011 at 1:39 PM, Tagsanstuff said:

My nose wont stop running. I hope this will not be a forever thing. at first it was dry and I was told by my doctor to use a cool mist air purifier so i did. and, then I was to also spray saline to help with the dryness due to nose bleeds. Now it just wont stop running. I hear that a few people are getting runny noses since vaping. are you getting one? tired of having to stick tissues up my nose..lol.. kinda looks big and funny...lmao..