York, Pa Has An E-Cig Shop?

I don't know if there are many people from york on this site, but I figured I'd let them, and anyone in the area that I stumbled across an e-cig shop. If anyone knows of any others in the area I'd love to know about them. This one is at Morning Star Market. I was really leery about it at first, it being at a basically a flea market, but I can tell that they have a decent selection of e-cigs, and accessories to go with them. Frankly I was amazed that this place was 2 minutes from my house, and actually had good stuff, and great service. I baught a 510 off of the guy this past weekend, and he spent about an hour talking to me about it, and all of the future options I have to with it. He didn't even want me to leave until he got it setup for me, and made sure it all worked well, and that I was satisfied. when I told him that I wasn't sure about the taste coming from the tank, he did some trouble shooting with me, ( he also explained that this is common with tanks), He then gave me an empty low resistance cart for it, and mouth piece, so that I could try that out, and see what I liked better for free. I know these arent that expensive, but the service was great none the less. If anyone is in the area and isn't sure where this place is, let me know, and I'll help you out. He vape's himself, and loves getting the latest toys to try, and if he likes them they'll be on the shelf. He is all about repeat business, so I feel really good about doing business there. You will find lower prices online, but if your from the area, you pobably won't get the same service, and if you're new to the vaping thing, like I relatively am, you can get your hands on some stuff, get a lot of questions answered( he loves answering questions), and if you aren't sure then. He's got some decent 510 disposables that aren't really that bad, for 12 bucks. Yes the Joye ego systems, and others nicer systems he has there will be better, but just to try it out 12 bucks isn't bad. Hope this helps someone out in my area. Happy Vaping.

Hi HurryCaine, I live in Shrewsbury, PA. That is the address of Morning Star Market? Blue Mist Vaping is opening a store in York, but they only sell juice. And I just heard that Good Prophets store front closed. crybaby.gif You have to PM me, I want to start a monthly Central PA Vapors Meet.thumbsup.gif

Edited by Sharon

• 11 months later...

Hey guys I JUST started Aping about a week ago and haven't touched a regular cigarette since!!! Amen! Ha anyways I live in Lititz/Lancaster PA and would love to know the closest best ecig VAPE shop nearest me. Also if there is a club or group of people that meets near me. I think York isn't too far away and heard about the White Rose Vapers and I just missed their last meet

So I'm looking for Shops Near Me

VAPE Groups that meet near me.

And Fellow vaporers near me! :-)

SuperKen

Ps I don't know how this really works on here but if anone can help my email is SmartHomeAlarm@yahoo.com.

• 10 months later...

Cheers to South Central PA!!

Anyone know if that shop is still at Morning Star?

I looked at their website but saw no mention of e-cig.

It's a drive from Lancaster to York and the original post was a couple years ago.

• 1 month later...

Just came from Morning Star this afternoon and the E-cig shop IS still there!! It's the place in the first building that sells license plates. I got a Vision Vivi Nova in green and they had all kinds of juice and different Ego's and whatnot. I also got a glow-in the-dark knucklehead drip-tip to go with the whole green-theme. They even had a Vamo and an e-Vic in stock. Awesome service and they had me fill the tank while I was there. The Vanilla-X juice I put in there is flippin' awesome too. So I'm not stuck with just mail order anymore, yay!!

Edited by ninjabat

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I hear there is a shop in York that is really good Vape store. My hubbie and I are pickie now. We go to Blue Door In Mechanicsburg, Pa right now. They are the main street in town. Great guys...helpful and knowledgable too. They carry alot and they are expanding every month it seems. We place special orders with them, as well as buy right off the shelf. But if anyone can let me know of the store located in York that is not listed here yet as an answer, that would be great. Plus I am also told there is a pricey but really good one in Hanover, Pa. I would love to take a day trip down there and look, try and explore the options. We have been using ecigs for almost 2 years now. Have all kinds of hardware and juices..moe than you can imagine. Please advise. Thanks.