Logo Design And Video Intro Contest!

Luke

Sooo people since I suck at logo design/video intro creation, my loss is your gain! I'm holding a contest for creating a "VG" (Vaporgalaxy Logo)and a 15-20 second video Promo/Intro. As for prizes, I am giving one lucky person an ego-T starter kit and 5 bottles of liquid (of thier choice). So for all you people that think you can "Bring It" with logo and video creation. I will be accepting all submissions through the month of april. You can submit them to me in email at Sales@vaporgalaxy.com or through skype username vaporgalaxy . Get creative and for something that might just take you "experts" an hour to bang out you just might win a free eGo-T and 5 bottles of liquid! Let the fun begin! Please contact me with any questions! And have some fun with it!

See you all in chat!

Luke

• 3 weeks later...

Have you ended this search yet?

I'd love to give it a shot!

Any dimensions you'd like the logo at?

Sooo people since I suck at logo design/video intro creation, my loss is your gain! I'm holding a contest for creating a "VG" (Vaporgalaxy Logo)and a 15-20 second video Promo/Intro. As for prizes, I am giving one lucky person an ego-T starter kit and 5 bottles of liquid (of thier choice). So for all you people that think you can "Bring It" with logo and video creation. I will be accepting all submissions through the month of april. You can submit them to me in email at Sales@vaporgalaxy.com or through skype username vaporgalaxy . Get creative and for something that might just take you "experts" an hour to bang out you just might win a free eGo-T and 5 bottles of liquid! Let the fun begin! Please contact me with any questions! And have some fun with it!

See you all in chat!

Luke