Need An Ego Cone

turtle11c

Does anybody know where i can buy an ego cone that isnt $5? After shipping at most suppliers thats $7-$10 just for a replacement cone and i cant justify paying that much but if there is a place that has one for $5 with shipping i would pay that.

Turtle - These aren't joye they are SLB but should work - cheapest i've seen. I've never shopped here but I did see positive reviews for the site. 2.99 but only black or chrome Value Vapor

OR Dragonfly 3.95 more colors and they say they are joye.

Hope this helps

Sorry I can not help, but if you find someone with the cone you can also add a bunch of juice to help ease the pain of the shipping! I would think if you bought a couple bottles of juice from Chris here at the VT store he might work with you on the cone? I know does not offer the cone alone, but if you contact him he might work with you.

Just a thought!

i want one beacause i am getting some ce2 clearomizers and its said that you should avoid putting them in your pocket without the cone on or else youll get about 2 ml of liquid in your pocket.

ya chris has offered to do that but i havent had the money to get ejuice off of vapor talk seeing on how as i am currently broke all the time and working a dead end job i pay $8.99 for 30ml of dekang or i can pay $7.99 for 10ml of vt juice which does taste freaking amazing but i havent had the spare cash to buy any lately. I cant wait for when i do though his exotic tobacco is my favorite juice that i have tried so far.

Edited by turtle11c

I have a black cone just collecting dust if you are interested. free to a good home. Just PM me if you still need one. happy to send it out to you. unfortunately, I only have the one.

being broke sucks.

Yeah it does....I have a silver and black cone. I don't use either.... U can PM me if you want also.

I have a black cone just collecting dust if you are interested. free to a good home. Just PM me if you still need one. happy to send it out to you. unfortunately, I only have the one.

being broke sucks.

Plus one for being community minded! What a great group!