FDA Approved E-Cig

RandZ

Well here is the linky : king fox e-cigarette they claim that they have United States FDA approval on their products.

Check it out guys tell me what you think, i personaly think that all these e-cig manufacturers are kinda shady... different manufacturers have the same model numbers or model numbers that are quite similar.

It's interesting from what I can find the FDA is looking into Eciggs but can't find anything that shows they have been approved by the FDA... they are still trying to decide whether or not to classify them as a medical device. Once they finish that there are many, many more steps including clinical trials and whatnot to approve them as a smoking cessation product so approval or banning is still a ways off, however the approval of the Ecigg as a smoking cessation device seems unlikely as nicotine water was banned awhile back because they deemed that some of the flavors were being marketed to minors and with Ejuice ranging from tobacco to cola its doubtful they will get approval however most if not all sites/sellers of Eciggs state the products are not intended for use by minors so we will see what happens. I also found out the news of the FDA seizing shipments of Eciggs was completely false so I think we’re all safe for the time being, in my humble opinion a ruling one way or the other is a ways off.

**edit**

And as Chris stated being registered with the FDA and the product having FDA approval are different things... I believe it means that there manufacturing processes and standards comply with FDA regulations.

As Royce stated they are going have to overcome some tough trials before it's ever approved and that's IF it ever get's approved.

The flavors are going to cause issues, for example people will complain that it's geared toward kids, even though we all know that isn't the case. Also at the moment when was the last time a supplier checked your age? Anyone can order without age verification, now granted you have to be 18 to purchase a credit card, but with pre-paid credit cards becoming readly available it's just a mater of time before minors try to purchase e-cigs. In fact came across a video on Youtube of a kid somking an e-cig and it looked like he was around 16 years of age.

Time will only tell where this market will go

well i got my hands on the "FDA Approval" from the manufacturer

as quoted from the email they sent me on my inquiry...

"we have get the FDA certificate from USA ,our registration no is 3007335074 and our operator no is 10027318."

a quick search on the FDA's website with these magic numbers proved futile ... maybe you guys might have better luck with it.

my best guess is if they get a certificate, it should be safe shouldn't it ?

effective, IMO is totally dependent on the individual ... I've been vaping about 2 weeks now and haven't had an analog but I do miss takin' a drag on some good old fashioned tobacco. kolobok_smile.gif

my best guess is if they get a certificate, it should be safe shouldn't it ?

effective, IMO is totally dependent on the individual ... I've been vaping about 2 weeks now and haven't had an analog but I do miss takin' a drag on some good old fashioned tobacco. kolobok_smile.gif

IMO and from the research I've done I absolutely think Eciggs are perfectly safe otherwise I wouldn’t be using one but what I think and what the FDA think are different things and I'm damn near positive that if there was a supplier or manufacture that got FDA approval the news would be spreading like wildfire through the message boards and other outlets and I just can’t seem to find anything kolobok_confused.gif

IMO and from the research I've done I absolutely think Eciggs are perfectly safe otherwise I wouldn’t be using one but what I think and what the FDA think are different things and I'm damn near positive that if there was a supplier or manufacture that got FDA approval the news would be spreading like wildfire through the message boards and other outlets and I just can’t seem to find anything kolobok_confused.gif

agreed... i am still in contact with he guy in china so i will find out for sure and post the details.