? For Those Who Use Boge Lr Cartos

First i have to say.....Holy Cow! These things rock! Tried my first one today and i love it! So, that said, i have 2 questions. Does this really compare to higher voltage vaping? Question 2. Do you notice that you are gouing through your liquid faster using these vs the regular cartos? It seems like i am getting about half as many drags for the same amount of juice.

Thanks all of you experienced folks for helping the noobs!

Yes and yes. :)

Using the LR carto is about the same as using a regular carto at 5 volts. Very similar.

Since it has a lower resistance, it gets hotter and vaporizes the juice faster, giving you more vapor. So, yes, you will go through more juice.

Edited by Brian

Personally it's saving me liquid lol. It's no secret I'm a total klutz. I ended up spilling more liquid using carts than I now burn in my Carto.

Hmmm maybe it's BC I'm blond :thumbsup:

Yes and yes. :)

Using the LR carto is about the same as using a regular carto at 5 volts. Very similar.

Since it has a lower resistance, it gets hotter and vaporizes the juice faster, giving you more vapor. So, yes, you will go through more juice.

I disagree - I have both and use both the Boge LR cartos and a 5V Tekk mod. The true 5V device: definitely drinks juice faster than even the LR carto on a 3.7v and drops a much warmer, and plentiful amount of juice. 5V vaping has spoiled me - no matter what I do, 3.7 just doesnt compete anymore.

I know I go through more juice on anything LR than I do on anything regular. But now that I've used LR, I really can't use regular any more - except at 5v. And I do think the LR are close to vaping at 5v. Not quite the same, but close.

Let me say...i have gone through some serious juice today! Maybe i should just stick with a standard 3.7 mod when i'm ready and not mess with the Vv mods.

I like lr attys and I got some lr cartos the other day, but haven't used them. I guess I don't know how because so many have said how they love the cartos and I can't quite get there. DD with a 510lr on my eGo is as good as I'm going to get. I have a 5volt mod and don't really like it, I think that it hits too hard. Just me I guess. I think that I use a good bit more juice than with just a regular atty.

I don't think I may use an extra ml a day on my boge 2.0's than I did on standards but that's not so much to deter me personally because the performance is so much better for me and less frustration than before.

So, i have noticed the lr cartos only hold about 18-20 drops vs the 30-35 i can hold in a reg carto. Also the performance is dropping off after about 2 days. I was getting a week out of the others. I have tried to clean and resuscitate them but they are not responding well. Any thoughhts?