Marks Mod Pay It Forward Giveaway Contest

HawtAngel

Very nice, the vaping community is really a very generous one.

I will say I am somewhat unclear on one aspect of the giveaway. My sense was you need to be present on the show to win when you do the giveaway - or you must attend the show at least once before the giveaway? Can you clarify that for me?

Very nice, the vaping community is really a very generous one.

I will say I am somewhat unclear on one aspect of the giveaway. My sense was you need to be present on the show to win when you do the giveaway - or you must attend the show at least once before the giveaway? Can you clarify that for me?

You will have to be present for giveaway.With over 500 a show coming in and out of chat during show it would be impossible to know who showed up all month.Smokie is also doing a pay it forward Saber giveaway which Sir Lawrence is matching so it will be a double Saber giveaway.The Bi weekly noob mod giveaway where you bring a friend in who is curious about vaping for a chance at a starter kit.And other giveaways.

Edited by HawtAngel

You will have to be present for giveaway.With over 500 a show coming in and out of chat during show it would be impossible to know who showed up all month.Smokie is also doing a pay it forward Saber giveaway which Sir Lawrence is matching so it will be a double Saber giveaway.The Bi weekly noob mod giveaway where you bring a friend in who is curious about vaping for a chance at a starter kit.And other giveaways.

Yeah that's what I figured - most likely rules me out as the other half sure does like to go out weekend nights. - but I still subscribed and I will of course stop in to watch if I am home!

Either way it's still a really nice thing to do!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up all.The giveaway for the Marks Mod will be on my show next week March 19th 10 est.

Ya'all should relly check out Hawt's show......You never know when I'm going to retire. :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

Sad Beans :crybaby: I can't join chat........Stupid stupid IPad :wallbash:

Don't be sad beans - you missed it already anyway it was given away on the 19th of March.

• 5 months later...