Provari Owners...

AARONH

I have been eyeing this for some time now. You guys that own one, exactly how big is this thing? I have stayed away from big just not sure it would be comfortable. Compared to ego, how large is it? thanks for input :thumbsup:

It's not as big as what it look like in my opinion... I mean it is much smaller than an Ego, but still fine for me. Not too sure about it being a mobile e-cig, I'll have to check back in a week or so and let yall know.

But it's not as big as people make it seem... Sure it's probably the biggest but i dont have any other mods so what do i know lol

Edited by KaYoTiiC

I have been eyeing this for some time now. You guys that own one, exactly how big is this thing? I have stayed away from big just not sure it would be comfortable. Compared to ego, how large is it? thanks for input :thumbsup:

Hope this helps. :) More than anything, the Provari is quite heavy. Wish I could weight the two for comparison, but I don't have a little scale. You quickly get use to it.

post-1693-0-04962800-1301740252_thumb.jp

While large, the unit is pretty comfortable to use IMO. I've never really gotten tired of holding it over a long period of time. Brain is right though, once you up the voltage it's hard to go back. I'm still vaping at 4.1 - 4.2 which is great. I've had mine for a couple of months now and still have no complaints. I use it as my daily device.

While large, the unit is pretty comfortable to use IMO. I've never really gotten tired of holding it over a long period of time. Brain is right though, once you up the voltage it's hard to go back. I'm still vaping at 4.1 - 4.2 which is great. I've had mine for a couple of months now and still have no complaints. I use it as my daily device.

It's a bit strange to me, but when I started using the eGo-T atomizer I dropped down to 4.1V and I've quite happy! I've been using it for over a week now and love it. 4.1V seems to be the sweet spot for the Tank atty. I tried it at 4.9V but it didn't work that great for me. I tried 4.1V because I remembered you saying you vaped at 4.1v. :)

It's not as big as what it look like in my opinion... I mean it is much smaller than an Ego, but still fine for me. Not too sure about it being a mobile e-cig, I'll have to check back in a week or so and let yall know.

But it's not as big as people make it seem... Sure it's probably the biggest but i dont have any other mods so what do i know lol

It is much larger than the Ego..LARGER smh. Ok I'm gonna stop getting on here trashed. ahahaha

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay, so I'm in the market for a VV mod (my first step up from the eGo I started out with a year ago), and after looking this thing over, I'm really interested...

Has anyone by chance ever tried one of the monster attys with this thing? I have a monster atty that I've used with my eGo and wasn't impressed, but I'm betting a high-voltage mod would really make that thing crank out some vapor...

For $235 (including the charger, 18650 extension and 3 batteries), I'm really hesitant to pull the trigger on something so expensive, but if this is the holy grail of PV mods and is something I won't need to replace for a very long time, then I can suck it up and deal with it.

Okay, so I'm in the market for a VV mod (my first step up from the eGo I started out with a year ago), and after looking this thing over, I'm really interested...

Has anyone by chance ever tried one of the monster attys with this thing? I have a monster atty that I've used with my eGo and wasn't impressed, but I'm betting a high-voltage mod would really make that thing crank out some vapor...

For $235 (including the charger, 18650 extension and 3 batteries), I'm really hesitant to pull the trigger on something so expensive, but if this is the holy grail of PV mods and is something I won't need to replace for a very long time, then I can suck it up and deal with it.

It's a great mod, even for the price. I love mine. When I bought it I thought it would be my "at home" mod but I take it everywhere. I have used almost every atty/carto combo on it and it works well. I love SR cartos because they work at a large voltage range so I can adjust it for juice flavor. Right now its sporting an Odysseus at 2.9 ohms.

You might want to seriously look into the Lava Tube as a VV mod. It really does seem to be a good investment for what you get. Just can't beat the price when compared to the Provari. And I'm not saying the Provari isn't a great mod, because it certainly is... I'm simply saying that the Lava Tube seems to be a great buy for a pretty darn nice VV device. It's also lighter than the Provari from what I've heard. I'm super happy with my LT purchase thus far! :yes

Edited by DAYVAPE

• 3 weeks later...

My main pv is a Provari and I love everything about it. But, I bought a lavatube as well. It doesn't come close to vaping like the provari. The quality, feel and vape doesn't compare. You really do get what you pay for. I sold my lavatube and am ordering my 2nd provari this week. Maybe if I hadn't had a provari to compare it to I might have liked it more.

So I bought the Lavatube and am mostly pleased with it... There were a couple of minor cosmetic imperfections that bothered me, and I'd like it a lot more if it had aluminum end caps instead of cheap plastic that's painted silver.

It works just like I hoped it would, and after playing with variable voltage over the last few days I can never see myself confining myself to 3.7V ever again, but I think when this Lavatube craps out I'm going to pony up for the Provari.

• 2 weeks later...

Does the provari meet all of your vaping needs? How does it compare to other popular mods.

I'm spoiled. I love my Provari. It's not the most attractive thing in the world, so I use my original V2s when I'm out. I'm looking to replace those soon--just looking for something that lasts longer than a V2 long battery (maybe a 510?). I use the Provape cartos LR recommended by their site, but they're expensive and I'm not crazy about the Vape they produce. But, that's just the cartos. I have some Stog cartos I reuse for now (my first e-cig). But, since I got my Provari, I can rest easy. It will never fail. It lasts all day.