Mg Of Nicotine ?

Erika

So is there 24 mg of nice in the whole 10 ml bottle or is it 24 mg per ml? There is nothing that came with the liquid to explain

There is 24 mg of nic in the whole bottle, no matter what size bottle you ordered.

I don't believe I have seen anything on a bottle that would explain that. The nic has been made into a liquid. I don't know the process. But depending on the size of the batch, the amount of pg and/or vg, and the amount of flavoring needed to make the flavor, the nic will be added accordingly, to make make the desired strength. I hope that makes some since to you.

This is a juice calculator, (http://www.todmuller.com/ejuice/ejuice.php) that I found very helpful for me to use when mixing my own juice.

No, that's not correct. E Liquid strengths are measured per ML. A 10ml bottle that is 24mg in strength contains 24mg per milliliter. You get about 1MG of nicotine per analog usually; but, this depends on the analog.

If you're using 1ML a day at 24MG that's equal to 24 analogs. I go through about 3ML a day at 16MG (16MG x 3ML=48MG/analogs). I was only smoking 3/4 a pack of analogs a day so my intake of Nicotine is way higher with an eCig than it was with analogs.

Furthermore, it doesn't matter how much liquid is in a bottle, the strength is not dependent upon volume. That also means a 10ML bottle of 24mg juice would have 240mg of nicotine in it (24MG x 10ML). Likewise, a 30ml bottle of 24mg e-liquid would have 720mg of nicotine in it (24mg x 30ml).

NeRo9k is correct :)

No, that's not correct. E Liquid strengths are measured per ML. A 10ml bottle that is 24mg in strength contains 24mg per milliliter and you get about 1MG of nicotine per analog usually; but, this depends on the cigarette on how much you smoke.

If you're using 1ML a day at 24MG that's equal to 24 analogs. I go through about 3ML a day at 16MG (16MG x 3ML=48MG). I was only smoking 3/4 a pack of analogs a day so my intake of Nicotine is way higher with an eCig than it was with analogs.

Furthermore, it doesn't matter how much liquid is in a bottle, the strength is not dependent upon volume. That also means a 10ML bottle of 24mg juice would have 240mg of nicotine in it (24MG x 10ML). Likewise, a 30ml bottle of 24mg e-liquid would have 720mg of nicotine in it (24mg x 30ml).

my bad i was thinking pill mg not liquid.

you cant think cig due to the fact that there are many other things in tobacco that you are addicted to.

when most people start out vaping they chain vape like crazy. its not the nic they are missing its all the other chemicals that the body is trying to get. about a weeks time and its pretty much no longer an issue