Mark Mod Contest Now

noXious

Question? Where was the answer to the wood for Noah's Ark found. In all the references I have seen it has always been golpher wood. Some say that the would in that region at that could have been pine, cedar, fir, ebony, wicker, juniper, acacia, boxwood, slimed bulrushes and resinous wood, and even American trees such as Cladrastis kentukea (American yellowwood). But I don't see a reference to teak. Just wondering and why I always been taught golpher wood. Thanks

My apologies for not being more clear. The contest took place in chat last night and is over now.

Congratulations to bradb for winning Mark's Mod #98.

Cheshyl you are correct, gopher wood was used in the building of Noah's Ark. No one person got every answer entirely correct.

It was a lot of fun having everyone compete. Thanks again to all!

• 3 weeks later...

Question? Where was the answer to the wood for Noah's Ark found. In all the references I have seen it has always been golpher wood. Some say that the would in that region at that could have been pine, cedar, fir, ebony, wicker, juniper, acacia, boxwood, slimed bulrushes and resinous wood, and even American trees such as Cladrastis kentukea (American yellowwood). But I don't see a reference to teak. Just wondering and why I always been taught golpher wood. Thanks

the bible or evan almighty