Safecig?

Jagergwen

I am VERY new to this!! On Facebook, I ran into GreenSmoke by accident. Comments were very positive on the forums so I jumped right in and bought stuff. As soon as I placed my order, though, the negative comments about cartridges/batteries started coming in. My order came in and, for the most part, things work pretty well but the menthol just isn't right - not at all.

So then I found SafeCig. Reviews were a lot better and I ordered that, too. MUCH better and I haven't had a real cigarette in 3 weeks.

Then I read about refilling ... geez, what next? Just shows how ignorant I am of the whole vaping thing!

Does anyone know if I can refill SafeCig cartridges? I'd like to save some money somewhere and, to date, all I've done is spend! LOL!

I've read the tutorials here but everyone seems to recommend something different and I don't want a whole closet full of vaping supplies. :) I only smoked menthol and that's what I want ... not interested in flavors.

Thanks for any help you can give ... but mainly: do you know if SafeCig cartridges can be refilled?

Jagergwen

yikes, i tried looking them up to see, but personally i would never buy from a site that hits me up with popups...

from what i saw it looks like a typical cigarette style e cig, if that is the model you purchased, just curious but it is compatible with the greensmoke you also have? i know that for example smoking everywhere brand is compatible with the instead brand, if you you would at least have an extra batter to work with...

as for the menthol, you could try making it more pleasant by adding a couple drops of some other flavor to it such as a tobacco or chocolate. as for you only smoked menthol, same here, so i actually have two cartos going right now, one with tobacco flavor and one with Wisconsin Frost from Johnson Creek, which is kinda like the marlb smooth in flavor, and as everyone says here, your tastes will change, so what doesnt taste right to you now might be great later, or mixed with something.

as for refilling the little cartridges, if they are anything like the brands i mentioned above then yes you can refill and reuse them.

First- congrats on taking action and going with the e method of nic delivery, and welcome to VT. Your post is similar to my first post here, 10 short days ago. I too realized I bought the wrong device before it got here. Luckily, I read up and listened to the VT crowd on suggestions. Most will suggest the ego/volcano/riva, both noobs and veterans still use these. A lot of people end up going with a mod to improve performance in some area or other. From what I've seen- this can turn into a pretty big hobby with all of the devices and juices -but if you are not smoking, you'll likely be saving money once your pv pays for itself in a short while. Keep an open mind about flavors. Again- quite the similar first post. ...I just wanted TOBACCO flavors 10 days ago, but bought the vt grape soda on a whim- and it was the first bottle I finished.

And yes- you can refill the safecig.

Go ahead and jump into the chat room here or post your questions. I'm sure you'll quickly gain insight from the people here at VT.

I have never used the safecig. But from looking at a site that sells them it looks like what they call a cart is a cartomizer. I can't see what type of tip is on then end, soft rubber cap or the hard cap.

Those can be re-filled. You will want to look at these videos on how to fill a cartomizer in the "How Do I" section of the forum.

How do I fill a 510 cartomizer

How do I fill a KR808 cartomizer

Both these concepts should give you a good idea how to re-fill your cartomizer. Good Luck.

• 3 months later...

I own the safe cig, and you do have options. you can refill them via, the condum method, or buy empty carts for a 4081. they are compatible. I did notice however, that you don't get as good of a seal between the battery and the cart which can cause some problems. the best results I got were from refilling, but then you're stuck with the leftover taste of the stock cart juice. honestly I fought it, and fought it, but eventually I listened to the people here, and ventured away from an ecig that looks like a cig, and I haven't been happier. I started with a joye tech 510-t kit, but just wasn't getting the flavor I craved. I tried low resistance cartomizers, and that seemed to help quite a bit, but until I bought my ego pass through, and a boge 306 attomizer, and drip tip, I didn't know what I was missing. It is the best I've tried, but that's me. I know how it feels to have bought into the hype about the safe cig, and blu cig. I'll admit that the safe cig is miles ahead of the blu cig, but it is way overpriced, and in my opinion not worth it. I still have mine, but have used it once in the past month, and went right back to my Ego.

If you need to stick with what you have for now, like I did after spending all that lout, try out some 4081 carts, or what I did was gently squeeze the mouth end of the stock carts with some pliers to break the glue seal around the top of the carts. you'll hear the seal break. then just take a paper clip or something, and pop off the white cap. now you can refill the cart easily on the go, or rinse it out and let it dry to get the factory juice flavor out.

I'm at work and typing kind of fast, so if I missed anything or can help you our, just PM me, and I'll be happy to assist. good luck, hope this helps you out a bit.