You Know You've Been Vaping Too Long When...

When you have better things to do but you STILL stay up late tring to figure out where Chris used to play with trains.

And I think a vaped a 16ml bottle all the while.

But it was worth it.

Chris,

Was that you in Polor Express?

I'm stealing this from ECF because I thought it was funny.

You Know You've Been Vaping too Long When... (some of my own)

- You try to screw your atomizer on top of the E-juice bottle you just topped off with.

- You put the wrong end of the ecig in your mouth

- You open your pouch while in public and relize you look like a tweaker

- You hold your ecig between your left index and middle finger, the cap to the juice bottle on your left thumb and finger along with the cart while using your right hand to drip on the atomizer without spilling a drop.

- You use your sock to wipe off the excess ecig juice around your cart because you don't have a napkin

(keep it going)

Late night in the dark when your battery goes dead and starts flashing. Then you quickly try to use that flashing dead battery to find your new one before it stops flashing.

Take a drag and use the LED to find your way to the kitchen for a late night snack.

Consider your battery LED a good makeshift flashlight.

Haha...another plus to the VP1. I'm considering buying that, or the Janty Stick. Still undecided. Can it be used to scare away ghosts at night too? Cuz then I'd be sold.

Dunno about the stick but the VP1 does look like something straight outta Ghostbusters

When you burn your pinky finger on an analog! :lol:

I was out at a party and one of my friends offered me a Djarum Black. I took a drag and almost burned my finger on the cherry because sometimes (well, a lot of times) I use my pinky to put up against the e-cig LED to see it, and it's almost second nature now...

Heh.