Nicotine Level Help

Hotdamn

So i'm sitting here about to pull the trigger on a ego, before I do this I want to make sure I order the right level of nicotine. Ok so I smoke camel lights and I smoke around half a pack of cigarettes a day sometimes less hardly more. What yall think?? and also what are some sites that have a camel flavor?? e smokey treats, but any others.

Can't help you with the caramel flavor, sorry. But looking at how much you smoked go with 10-12mg. You could give the 16 to 18 a go, but I would also order some lower mg, just in case. I smoked a pack a day and started with the 16-18 level. Good luck.

With your order you will also want to pick up a couple extra atomizers or a package of cartomizers.

I see you were looking for the camel flavor not caramel. I have yet to find a tobacco flavor that tastes like a real cigarette. I like the VT tobacco and the Dekang 555. Those are the only tobacco (like) flavors that I have tried.

I too used to smoke Camel Lights. Vapor Talk's tobacco is good, and awesomevapor.com has a Camel flavor that I like. But as others have already said, none of them taste like the cigarettes I used to smoke. Also as others have said in different threads, after a while the "cigarette taste" won't be as important to you as it is right now. I was the same way. I had to have tobacco taste!! Not any more. There are a ton of other, good tasting flavors. Give them a try and good luck!

I'm a zero nic vaper... so take this with a grain of salt....

You might want to try TastyVapor.com. Order a higher nic level and also purchase a few empty bottles and a "doubler". A doubler is a large quantity 2 oz (60mls) of the same flavor used to dilute the same juice with the nicotine in it. (much less expensive too) The nic can be cut directly. So if you have 5 mls of 30mg juice... and you add 5mls of doubler to it, 1 to 1... you get 10 mls of 15 mg juice. And you can keep cutting it until you are happy.

Seems to me that Once you find your nic level, you're good to go.

They do have a few tobacco flavors. Geoff's blend is supposed to be pretty good. I haven't tried it.

There does not seem to be a clear pattern as to what strength nicotine you might need. Some people find they need higher strength than they thought. Some find that they need lower strength. The general rule of thumb is get something maybe a bit higher if unsure. You can always get some that is lower to cut it back with.

Hope this helps.

I have two bottles of 8mg and one 24mg. I sometimes vape the 24mg. Anyone know if that means there's 24mg of nic in the whole 10ml bottle???

Naw, it's just a 2.4% concentration/ml. I think. I mean, if I can get a 10ml bottle from here at VT with 24mg and a bottle somewhere else that is 30ml and it is 24mg, who is lying? It's just a concentration. But maybe it's 0.24%/ml. Ok, someone else chime in.

I smoked 2-3ppd and my husband the same amount as you. He smoked Marlboro box, I smoked Doral light 100's. We both vape 18mg and both like that level. I chain vape just like I chain smoked and he vapes light like he smoked. We vape entirely different flavors.

At the beginning I was hell bent on finding a juice to replicate the tobacco flavor and order sooooo many different tobacco flavored juices from tons of different vendors. I finally reached the same conclusion as everyone else, there is NO juice that tastes like tobacco. BUT the good part of that is that the juices you do like are a million times BETTER than tobacco tastes. Everyone else will say the same thing...experiment with flavors, you will be surprised with what you like. I vape only cappuccino, my husband vapes a bunch of flavors including coffee, chocolate, cherry, sour green apple, watermelon, banana, grape and several others I can't think of at the moment. Now tobacco doesn't taste so wonderful....we have been vaping almost a year. You get away from the whole "trying to make it be like a real cigarette" REAL fast once you discover the wonderful world of flavors!!

Good luck, enjoy experimenting, you will love it!!