V4L Short Battery And Greencig Carts

rbommer

Hello everyone. I'm new to the forum and to vaping (started 9/21/10) I have a couple of questions about the Vapor4Life K-BATTERY-SHORT2:

http://store.vapor4life.com/KR808D_1_type_short_VK_E_Cog_battery_p/vk-battery-short2.htm

1) What is the length of this battery?

2) Is it a two hole or four hole?

3) What I'm really trying to find out, is will it work with a Greencig cartomizer?

I'm asking here because I had read in some older threads on another forum that it does. But I emailed V4L and they said it doesn't. So I'm not sure. I was hoping someone had purchased one recently and tried a Greencig cart on it and could say for sure.

Also would love to know any other batteries that work with Greencig carts (I already know the LeCig D1 does)?

Thanks for any help.

Well the GreenCig cartos have no slot across the positive terminal (neither do LeCigs D1's) like most cartos. That means that air for draw must come thru the center hole only.

Here's a slotted 510 carto. It also has some small inlet holes in the threads. It can draw air through the notches in a typical 510 atty connector. It will work with a sealed 510 connector.

510D%20Cartomizer.jpg

Note the GreenCig on the left. No slots and no side notches, no side holes.

576d1261183866-d-1andgc.jpg

The no-slot cartos will not work on the no-slot Kanger manual batteries. The hole in the connector is actually sealed, there is no air available through it.

IMG_8147.jpg

I hope this makes sense.

I think the Greencig is a KR808D1, which is what Vapor4life sells. I've looked around and it seems like you could use the greencig cartos on any KR808 or another unit with a 901 adapter. I hate to give you bad info, so I have to say I'm not 100% sure - just passing along what I found elsewhere. :)

PS - Welcome to Vapor Talk! :thumbsup:

Edited by Brian

I think the Greencig is a KR808D1, which is what Vapor4life sells. I've looked around and it seems like you could use the greencig cartos on any KR808 or another unit with a 901 adapter. I hate to give you bad info, so I have to say I'm not 100% sure - just passing along what I found elsewhere. :)

Nope two radically different designs. The threads (as noted) and internals.

Here's the inside of a standard KR carto. Note the tube and the lack of a coil, just a wire running through the tube.

Cartomizer+insides.jpg

Here's a GreenCig carto.

greencig1.jpg

greencig5.jpg

The new Joye/eGo cartos are GeenCig style.

Ah - thought what you were saying in the first post was that the threads were the same, but due to the slots it would be a tight draw.

Nhaler has an adapter for KR808 to Greencig cartos.

KR808/901 > Greencig Cartos = Use your KR808 and 901 Batteries with Greencig Cartomizers

My link