Supplier Vg/pg Ratios

If there's not already a thread about it, I think it would be helpful to have a supplier list that tells us what their VG/PG ratio is. I am a mostly VG vaper and before I can order from a new place, I usually have to wait for a reply email if I can't search the answer in the forums or on the sites themselves. Some don't list it at all. If you know a particular suppliers ratios or whether they are a "choice" supplier where you can pick how you want your liquid made, please add it to this thread. Thanks.

To start...

What is the VG/PG ratio for Vapor Talk liquids?

Do you have a reaction to PG ? Or do you actually like vaping that thick ol VG? Just curious because I sure don't have very good luck with VG juice when it comes to trying to vape it out of a carto... to thick to keep things wet enough. This is a great thread idea though.... I would love to see some results too!

Do you have a reaction to PG ? Or do you actually like vaping that thick ol VG? Just curious because I sure don't have very good luck with VG juice when it comes to trying to vape it out of a carto... to thick to keep things wet enough. This is a great thread idea though.... I would love to see some results too!

Some of the first liquids I tried were either all PG or mostly all. I started to notice my throat getting progressively scratchy and hoarse like. I was coughing all the time and clearing my throat. It was suggested I try more VG based juices. The coughing, scratchiness, etc. stopped. I was using 100% VG after that. Recently I tried some juices that are like 80 VG/20 PG and even 60/40 from tasty vapor that I'm fine with. I am noticing the improvement in taste too.

You're right about VG being too thick for cartos though. I got some 24mg which was 70/30 vg/pg and then cut it with all vg to make it 12 mg, and wow, it makes it hard to draw on a carto and it seems the carto's die out fast, like in a day.

Its so funny, when I do VG I get all of those symptoms, just have to stay below about 30 percent and I am ok. I know that a lot of suppliers do list it or give you an option of choosing.

VT is mostly PG or all PG because they are my all the time vapes with no problems.

At JL, you have the option of all PG, all VG, or a blend. The blend is 70%PG, 30%VG.

Juicy flavorings contain NO PG.(and no VG either!)

Classic flavorings contain a tiny amount of PG.

Ok, so I'm confused. You can vape pure "juice" without PG OR VG in it? How does that work? Never heard of that. Or am I totally missing something that I will find myself going "adhuuugh" about. :rolleyes:

Jodie

Ok, so I'm confused. You can vape pure "juice" without PG OR VG in it? How does that work? Never heard of that. Or am I totally missing something that I will find myself going "adhuuugh" about. :rolleyes:

Jodie

Those are just the favorings. You would mix them into your own PG or VG mix.

Jodie

No, gotta have PG or VG! The way JuicyLiquid works, you pick your choice unflavored nicotine liquid-- either PG, VG, and a blend of the two. You get 27ml of this liquid in a 30ml bottle. You also choose a flavoring, which comes in a separate little bottle. The little bottle has 5.5mls of flavoring. You can add more or less or the flavoring to the liquid depending on how strong you want the flavor to be. :-)