Alien Visions Bobas Bounty. Worst Juice Ever!

BreakingBad

Not really. That was for Bob and Actor, I know they love this stuff. So after seeing so many reviews for this stuff, I caved in and placed an order. I am not into tobacco flavored juices, so I was a little skeptical. I ordered 12ml of both 24mg nic Boba's Bounty and a Blueberry flavor. Something else I was skeptical of was the fact that Boba's is 100% VG. I know that PG usually offers more throat hit, and that is the most important part of vaping to me....even over flavor. I must say, that I am very suprised with this stuff. For being 100% VG, I get a better throat hit than a lot of my PG juices. Also, the flavor is really good. I don't get much tobacco out of it, but rather a nice graham cracker taste like others have described. It really taste like a honey graham cracker. It isn't a strong taste, but enough to be very satisfied with. Dripping at 4.39v on my AV Joker, this stuff is damn delectable. I have a lot of different juices and I usually go between 5 or 6 different flavors a day, but in the last 3 days, I have not vaped anything other than this Boba's. I am really going to have to think about getting the 100ml bottle of this stuff. Along with the 2 12ml bottles I ordered, they through in an 18ml Gamel juice. That is bigger than the two I ordered! Awesome. And while this is a tobacco juice, it is actually quite pleasant. But Boba's reigns supreme. I am now saving for the big bottle. Thanks Bob and Actor for the little extra subliminal push.

I saw the title of this thread and was ready to bust in e-punching all over the place lol

Glad you like it but I do not see the graham cracker taste. It tastes smokey to me...I barely get any sweet flavor.

Also just wondering what you think of the blueberry??? I ordered a bottle and wasn't very impressed. It's good but the flavor isn't strong enough imo.

im sorry but i dont know where yall are getting any flavor out of it. all i ever got was some musty old grandpa flavor out of it.

You may have gotten a bad batch. I know a few months ago something happened during shipping that messed up an entire batch of bobas. If you E mail him with the date you ordered it I'm sure he could figure out whether you got a bottle from the bad batch and send you a replacement.

I saw the title of this thread and was ready to bust in e-punching all over the place lol

Glad you like it but I do not see the graham cracker taste. It tastes smokey to me...I barely get any sweet flavor.

Also just wondering what you think of the blueberry??? I ordered a bottle and wasn't very impressed. It's good but the flavor isn't strong enough imo.

Yeah, I am vapin it right now and I definitely get graham cracker out of it. My daughter was eating teddy grahams the other day and I was like "whoa, that is familiar". And I do get a touch of sweetness from it. Graham crackers to me aren't that sweet, they just have that graham flavor I like.

I have the Brawny Blueberry. It is PG/VG. I believe you have the all VG blueberry one called very berry blueberry. It is decent. It is better than the VaporBomb blueberry I have. But yeah, it is a little weak on the flavor for me. It's not bad, but I wouldn't buy it again.

• 1 month later...

Wow, sigh of relief. I just orderd some Bobas since every review I read about it were 5 star ravings. When I read the "grandpas old socks" review I was like... Great, another juice that will not be used or given away. Hope I like it. I'm new to this but let me tell you something I stumbled on yesterday. I got a free sample of pink lemonade from freedom smoke. I'm not a fruit flavor vaper but this stuff kicks butt. I'm mean GOOD! Then yesterday I was with a buddy that uses a cigar ejuice that I REALLY like. I dripped some of his cigar juice into my pink lemonade catridge that was getting low and WHAMMO!! Man is this stuff killer. If you happen to have these laying around give it a shot. It's incredible.

I got my Bobas in the mail 3 days ago but luck have it both my attys died the night before and was stuck with my crappy mega atty for my ego. Well I just got 2 LR attys in the mail today and I have to say that this is pretty damn good. It's the first tobacco flavor I actually like. Closest thing to an analog that I've tried but has a sweet exhale. Reminds me of golden grams cereal. While it isn't my favorite juice (that still has to be Geoff's blend. God that stuff is good) it is in my top five. Great juice!

• 2 weeks later...
:alien: AVE's flu cured is off the chain, my main vape, just got home a few days ago so I haven't had a chance to order the bobas bounty yet, like Nero alot of juice I've ordered or tried I end up hating it also, and it is just sitting here collecting dust so im passing it on thru a trade I owe, Im still serarching for that perfect blend besides Ave's flu cured, VT's dulcis and sweet caroline from iVape, thats all im vapin right now and a little menthol here and there, good review.

I just ordered a Bobas Bounty... Irish cream and Maple something idk i forgot..

But I haven't tried a tobacco flavor yet so i figured this would be my best bet.... Can't wait to get it on, the vapor that Bobas produces looks intense :thumbsup:

btw I've always been a menthol smoker so i hope i like this as much as you guys

• 8 months later...

Add another fan to the pile.

I finally got some of this juice on board and it really is a satisfying vape.

Graham and tobacco, who would think they would be so good together? Somehow it works.

Neither is overpowering, but you get a good taste of both. Huge vapor with this all-VG offering, but I am curious to see how quick it will plug up a carto on me.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got this juice in the mail today... I am EXTREMELY satisfied with this juice. I was a little skeptical since this is 100% VG, and I still think the flavor would shine a little more with a bit of PG, but this is the only tobacco juice I have tried that has been this tasty. I personally haven't tasted much graham cracker... I get a more vanilla flavor, but sometimes its kinda chocolatey. It definitely smells like graham cracker though.

• 1 year later...

I have been trying to place an order for some Bobas for a couple weeks now but their stock is out. I have heard so many people raving about it I thought it would be worth a try. When I saw this thread I though oh no....

• 2 weeks later...

So, it's been a long time since I had Boba's. Does anyone know when it will be back in stock and why would there be this kind of delay on a popular juice?

BTW, the flavors that jump out for me is HONEY, SWEET BEER, TURKISH TOBACCO and some kind of VANILLA or other SWEET CREAM. I'm not one to say that it tastes much like graham cracker.

This is posted on the Smoketek site:

"Boba's Bounty is gone again. Others are selling out quick! Sorry to say that Ben at Alien Visions has had some health issues so we can't get more stock right now. We wish him well and hope for a quick recovery."

I tried going to avejuice.com and the site is no longer up.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines