• Create Account

Photo

Alien Visions Bobas Bounty. Worst Juice Ever!

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 BreakingBad

BreakingBad

Super Poster

• VT Member
  • 254 posts
  • Interests:My daughter, going back to college and craft beer.

Posted 13 September 2010 - 06:42 AM

Not really. That was for Bob and Actor, I know they love this stuff. So after seeing so many reviews for this stuff, I caved in and placed an order. I am not into tobacco flavored juices, so I was a little skeptical. I ordered 12ml of both 24mg nic Boba's Bounty and a Blueberry flavor. Something else I was skeptical of was the fact that Boba's is 100% VG. I know that PG usually offers more throat hit, and that is the most important part of vaping to me....even over flavor. I must say, that I am very suprised with this stuff. For being 100% VG, I get a better throat hit than a lot of my PG juices. Also, the flavor is really good. I don't get much tobacco out of it, but rather a nice graham cracker taste like others have described. It really taste like a honey graham cracker. It isn't a strong taste, but enough to be very satisfied with. Dripping at 4.39v on my AV Joker, this stuff is damn delectable. I have a lot of different juices and I usually go between 5 or 6 different flavors a day, but in the last 3 days, I have not vaped anything other than this Boba's. I am really going to have to think about getting the 100ml bottle of this stuff. Along with the 2 12ml bottles I ordered, they through in an 18ml Gamel juice. That is bigger than the two I ordered! Awesome. And while this is a tobacco juice, it is actually quite pleasant. But Boba's reigns supreme. I am now saving for the big bottle. Thanks Bob and Actor for the little extra subliminal push.

#2 bobthesalesclerk

bobthesalesclerk

I Like Ice Cream

• VIP Member
  • 881 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:47 AM

I saw the title of this thread and was ready to bust in e-punching all over the place lol

Glad you like it but I do not see the graham cracker taste. It tastes smokey to me...I barely get any sweet flavor.

Also just wondering what you think of the blueberry??? I ordered a bottle and wasn't very impressed. It's good but the flavor isn't strong enough imo.

#3 benjamin1990

benjamin1990

Mega Poster

• VIP Member
  • 441 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:53 AM

im sorry but i dont know where yall are getting any flavor out of it. all i ever got was some musty old grandpa flavor out of it.

#4 BEERCITYVAPRZ

BEERCITYVAPRZ

Insane Poster

• VIP Member
  • 579 posts
  • Interests:Just Chillin

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:59 AM

I like tobacco flavs and it sounds like its good, I think I seen a review on it, Im going to give it a try im still looking for some more tobacco type flavors I might like.

#5 bobthesalesclerk

bobthesalesclerk

I Like Ice Cream

• VIP Member
  • 881 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:28 AM

im sorry but i dont know where yall are getting any flavor out of it. all i ever got was some musty old grandpa flavor out of it.

You may have gotten a bad batch. I know a few months ago something happened during shipping that messed up an entire batch of bobas. If you E mail him with the date you ordered it I'm sure he could figure out whether you got a bottle from the bad batch and send you a replacement.

#6 NeRo9k

NeRo9k

Vapor Talk Respected Member

• e Cig Supplier
  • 1,017 posts
  • Interests:Vaping & running Create Vapor!

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:47 AM

Jeff, send me a 3ML sample - Thanks.

#7 BreakingBad

BreakingBad

Super Poster

• VT Member
  • 254 posts
  • Interests:My daughter, going back to college and craft beer.

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:47 AM

I saw the title of this thread and was ready to bust in e-punching all over the place lol

Glad you like it but I do not see the graham cracker taste. It tastes smokey to me...I barely get any sweet flavor.

Also just wondering what you think of the blueberry??? I ordered a bottle and wasn't very impressed. It's good but the flavor isn't strong enough imo.

Yeah, I am vapin it right now and I definitely get graham cracker out of it. My daughter was eating teddy grahams the other day and I was like "whoa, that is familiar". And I do get a touch of sweetness from it. Graham crackers to me aren't that sweet, they just have that graham flavor I like.

I have the Brawny Blueberry. It is PG/VG. I believe you have the all VG blueberry one called very berry blueberry. It is decent. It is better than the VaporBomb blueberry I have. But yeah, it is a little weak on the flavor for me. It's not bad, but I wouldn't buy it again.

#8 jeffb

jeffb

I always will be awesome

• V|T Admin
  • 7,712 posts
  • Interests:Pina coladas & getting caught in the rain

Posted 13 September 2010 - 11:38 AM

Jeff, send me a 3ML sample - Thanks.

You can have my Bobas Bounty when you pry it from my dead cold fingers. :2guns:

#9 NeRo9k

NeRo9k

Vapor Talk Respected Member

• e Cig Supplier
  • 1,017 posts
  • Interests:Vaping & running Create Vapor!

Posted 13 September 2010 - 12:09 PM

:spell: I hate tobacco flavor, I'm the pickiest person ever about flavors. I would love to try it but I'm afraid I'm going to hate it like most Juice I order.

#10 CASEACE79

CASEACE79

Mega Poster

• VT Member
  • 381 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 09:07 PM

Awesome review. I just ordered some yesterday. Can't wait to try it out.