• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 slightlyaddicted

slightlyaddicted

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 04:22 AM

So far viking vapor seems to be the cheapest place to buy ejuice. You can get a 30ml bottle of custom mixed juice for ten bucks! :thumbsup:. Has anyone found a cheaper vendor? Anything cheaper than that will be receiving all of my future orders haha
VAPE IT UP!
-Slightly Addicted

#2 QuiksilverPR

QuiksilverPR

Contributing Member

• VT Member
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:Traveling, Mountain biking and Electronics.

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:02 AM

Thats good but... Have you try their e liquids already? If so How you liked them? Just remember that cheap isn't always good!!!

#3 michealprater

michealprater

Super Poster

• VT Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:06 AM

madvapes, valuevapor, and vaporbomb have very low prices, but I cannot attest to the flavor. You get what you pay for with juice. Tastyvapor.us has great quality and killer prices if you buy using doublers.

#4 ThaHodgehound

ThaHodgehound

Supreme Poster

• VIP Member
  • 854 posts
  • Interests:RC Flying, family,fishing...and now...VAPING!!!!

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:09 AM

I have 3 juices from Vaporbomb. They are all good. But the Blueberry and cinnaBomb will knock your socks off!!!! They have a flavor of the week going too so If you find any you like just keep looking for it to come up as Flavor of the Week and you can get 30ml for 10 bucks there too.

#5 lightbringer

lightbringer

Contributing Member

• VT Member
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:many

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:10 AM

Yeah cause I have had Viking Vapor and they are not great... The vanilla was good but it is VERY strong so it will drown other flavors if yer mixin'. Same with the butterscotch. Their Mar Boh(marlboro flavor) is OK. Caramel Apple is HORRIBLE in my opinion, which is the other thing about juices...everybody tastes differently and some juices change flavor at different voltages...or so I have heard...but yeah caramel Apple is ugly from VV. Their marshmallow is good but it was weak. their honey is the same and I got these at double flavor. Cherry cola was not bad but way too cherry (like a slushie) cotton candy tastes like candy corn which I do not like personally.

If ya want cheap go to Healthcabin...50 ml for 12 bucks! I have ordered from them but still havena' gotten my juice so I cannot tell you how they taste. They are in China and you will heare a lot about China and customs, shipping delays, the FDA, shipping costs etc.
I am sure you will hear more soon Hope this helps

#6 BreakingBad

BreakingBad

Super Poster

• VT Member
  • 254 posts
  • Interests:My daughter, going back to college and craft beer.

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:16 AM

I have ordered from Viking Vapor. They are decent. I find myself going back to their bottles of juice quite a bit each day. Vapor Bomb is real good. I just got a bunch of theirs yesterday. Whatever you do, it is probably best to just get the samplers first and if you find ones you like, then order a larger quantity. I have 5 or 6 samplers from different suppliers that I will never touch again, so I am glad I did not waste money on a larger quantity.

#7 ThaHodgehound

ThaHodgehound

Supreme Poster

• VIP Member
  • 854 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:20 AM

Good point on the samples BB! I have a few bottles that are disgusting to me, but others love the flavor. I agree that flavor is subjective and just because somebody says it is horrible/great does not mean you will hate/love it. sample packs are the way to go to find your faves!

#8 slightlyaddicted

slightlyaddicted

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:20 AM

Thanks guys. Yea i know the whole "good products aren't cheap and cheap products aren't good" deal. But I have ordered the candy Apple flavor from them and it was decent. Im just trying to get some variety in my vaping right now and once i get settled with school and stuff i can be more selective of my tastes. thanks for all the help guys.
VAPE IT UP!
-Slightly Addicted

#9 BreakingBad

BreakingBad

Super Poster

• VT Member
  • 254 posts
  • Interests:My daughter, going back to college and craft beer.

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:31 AM

Thanks guys. Yea i know the whole "good products aren't cheap and cheap products aren't good" deal. But I have ordered the candy Apple flavor from them and it was decent. Im just trying to get some variety in my vaping right now and once i get settled with school and stuff i can be more selective of my tastes. thanks for all the help guys.
VAPE IT UP!
-Slightly Addicted

I agree, that Candy Apple is pretty darn good. I use it all the time.

#10 ThaHodgehound

ThaHodgehound

Supreme Poster

• VIP Member
  • 854 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 05:32 AM

OOOOOO CANDY Apple???? Posted Image