Velvet Vapors

QuiksilverPR

Great juices, fast shipping, and good prices!! What else is there to say?!?! I ordered a couple sampler packs(5 3ml bottles for $12) so far my favorites are coconut, french toast, citrus blend, chocolate strawberry, and apple hookah. They also have a 20% military discount, which you can get by confirming your military email address. but even w/o that discount i think the prices are right.

Never head of them, but sounds good. I like that they have PG FREE juice. I may have to try that for my wife as she seems to be quite sensitive to PG (still haven't found anything she can vape). Most VG juice still has flavor based in PG, so I'm quite interested in trying these.

Thanks!

Never head of them, but sounds good. I like that they have PG FREE juice. I may have to try that for my wife as she seems to be quite sensitive to PG (still haven't found anything she can vape). Most VG juice still has flavor based in PG, so I'm quite interested in trying these.

Thanks!

Brian..why aren't you mixing her her own flavors? You have the technology.

Brian..why aren't you mixing her her own flavors? You have the technology.

I tried, but she couldn't vape it (or maybe she just doesn't want to). All the flavors I have are PG base except for a few, which are suppose to be VG. I tried a mix with VG nic and VG flavor and she was able to vape it better, but still irritates her.

Recently learned that PA has some PG free flavorings (they use Triacetin - thanks james21 for posting it) and may try some, but the flavors are limited.

I tried, but she couldn't vape it (or maybe she just doesn't want to). All the flavors I have are PG base except for a few, which are suppose to be VG. I tried a mix with VG nic and VG flavor and she was able to vape it better, but still irritates her.

Recently learned that PA has some PG free flavorings (they use Triacetin - thanks james21 for posting it) and may try some, but the flavors are limited.

I was looking on their site the other night and noticed that they sell that Triacetin by itself. You could give it a try with DIY. What have you got to loose?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines