Ego Batt Not Working?

got my joye ego package awhile ago, worked just fine. my battery died today, so i loaded up my extra that was charging, and i got no vapor production at all. it works fine with the other batt, but this one is just not giving me anything. ive swapped out attys, switche up cartridges, went the whole nine yards. but nothing seems to work. help?

I've had a couple eGo batts that did that. There was enough power in the batt to turn on the button light but not enough to power an atty. Do you have access to a multimeter to test the batts power output?

I've had a couple eGo batts that did that. There was enough power in the batt to turn on the button light but not enough to power an atty. Do you have access to a multimeter to test the batts power output?

nope. and id have no idea where to find one either.

Radio Shack usually carries them. No need to get a really expensive one. I've seen them as low as $3 online. There are also videos online showing how to use one. Its really easy.

clean your contacts with a q-tip and rubbing alcohol till there is no film left on them.

check the charger and make sure that inside it is also bright and clean. if not unplug it and try to clean it.

what i do is dip it in and then give it a good whip to take off any extra liquid any time i clean anything.

i got a dead 510 charger from someone once for tinkering with. i found that the problem was that the positive contact was so caked with old juice that it wouldn't make a connection. actually had to use a wire brush on a dremel to clean it.

clean your contacts with a q-tip and rubbing alcohol till there is no film left on them.

check the charger and make sure that inside it is also bright and clean. if not unplug it and try to clean it.

what i do is dip it in and then give it a good whip to take off any extra liquid any time i clean anything.

i got a dead 510 charger from someone once for tinkering with. i found that the problem was that the positive contact was so caked with old juice that it wouldn't make a connection. actually had to use a wire brush on a dremel to clean it.

did just that. doesnt seem to have worked. im letting it "charge" (if it can) and let it do that for now.