Cartomizer Vs Atomizer

BackJudge

• 11 months later...

I have my first starter kit. It is a Gamucci. It uses 3 pieces 1)battery2)vaporization unit3)cartridge. The cartridge slides onto the vaporization unit. Is this cartridge what is called an atomizer and if so can I use the ejuice to reload the cartridge? From what I have read i can reload this cartridge. I am not very happy with the unit mainly due to the short battery life so I am thinking about getting an ego starter kit. I have read that these batteries can last 8-10-12 hrs plus it is more adaptable to different vaping techniques. Am I kinda right or kinda still duhhh?

I have my first starter kit. It is a Gamucci. It uses 3 pieces 1)battery2)vaporization unit3)cartridge. The cartridge slides onto the vaporization unit. Is this cartridge what is called an atomizer and if so can I use the ejuice to reload the cartridge? From what I have read i can reload this cartridge. I am not very happy with the unit mainly due to the short battery life so I am thinking about getting an ego starter kit. I have read that these batteries can last 8-10-12 hrs plus it is more adaptable to different vaping techniques. Am I kinda right or kinda still duhhh?

You are correct. The eGo battery will last 8+ hours (10-12 for many). It uses a standard 510 connection and there are a variety of different atomizers/cartomizers you can use.