Tastyvapor.us E-Liquid Review- Tobacco Flavor

First off I must say taste is subjective, and your opinion may easily differ from mine. Testing was done on a standard M402 e cig.

Tastyvapor.us is a really good company. Very affordable. You can order 1 oz. bottles of high nicotine (48mg), then buy doublers(0mg nic) to mix it down to lower levels saving you a boat load of money. They have flat rate shipping for 5 dollars regardless of how much you buy. I opted for a 1 oz 48mg nic tobacco flavor, and a 4oz 0 nic doubler to mix it down. Making that 5oz of 9.6mg nic for $35 shipped! Thats a lot of juice for a small amount of money.

Because I am still fairly new to vaping I wanted to try at different nic levels, because of the doublers you can mix it down how you like. So I started at 24mg. I did not have to go any further! The throat hit was awesome, felt exactly like a cigarette, had awesome vapor too (I used 10%vg, the site will allow you to select how much they use). And for the taste, I have tried 4 different companies tobacco flavors and this by far smoked (not literally) all of them! Tasted very close to a real cig. Was not sweet like all other tobacco flavors, also it wasnt too woody. Just right!

Overall, I give them a great rating. Good price, good throat hit, good vapor and good taste. If you have not tried tastyvapor.us yet, I highly recommend you do! I have not tried it but I hear thier flavor Atomic Cyanide is the bomb!

Happy vaping!

This is from their FAQ:

Describe Your Tobacco Flavoring. At best, we can only say, completely natural. Our tobacco flavor is not a concentrated flavoring as many try to force with the (sometimes less than) clever use of food additives and maybe a slight bit of tobacco absolute. However, ours is made from a maceration of Virginia/Burley/Oriental tobacco, perfectly blended and macerated in Propylene Glycol for a month or longer. The resulting clarified liquid tastes and smells much as does a fresh pack of cigarettes. Some have equated the flavor/aroma to dried fruit, Redman Chew, we've heard a few and sometimes odd descriptions, but what it IS, is the natural taste of un-combusted tobacco.

This is from their FAQ:

Describe Your Tobacco Flavoring. At best, we can only say, completely natural. Our tobacco flavor is not a concentrated flavoring as many try to force with the (sometimes less than) clever use of food additives and maybe a slight bit of tobacco absolute. However, ours is made from a maceration of Virginia/Burley/Oriental tobacco, perfectly blended and macerated in Propylene Glycol for a month or longer. The resulting clarified liquid tastes and smells much as does a fresh pack of cigarettes. Some have equated the flavor/aroma to dried fruit, Redman Chew, we've heard a few and sometimes odd descriptions, but what it IS, is the natural taste of un-combusted tobacco.

I didnt get fruit or Redman. But obviously taste is subjective. I just know I will be using them as my juice supplier again. I may try diyflavorshack also, but I can say with confidence, tastyvapor is the real deal.

Nice review! Great place to buy juice. And yes, the Atomic Cinnacide is great. It used to be called Atomic Fireball. I bought tons back in December. It was the first juice I could taste and I just loved it. When I ran out and had to order more, they had changed the name to Atomic Cinnacide. It wasn't as strong as my other batch, but now I understand I can ask for more flavoring. I may do that if I order again. I've been mixing my own lately so may never order pre-made juice again. I did like you do and ordered the 48mg and the doublers to cut down to my own level of nic. Works great.

I got a sample of Tasty Vapor's Peach Melba about 2 months ago and absolutely fell in love with it. Since then, I've ordered a variety of flavors and, IMHO, they are fantastic. I've shopped around a lot since I quit smoking in March but I'm fast becoming a regular customer. To date, I've ordered Peach Melba (could drink the stuff), Almond Horn, Earl Grey, Dulcis, Mojito and the latest, Geoff's Blend. There isn't one I don't like but Geoff's Blend is really at the top of the list. It has a hint of Atomic Cinnacide in it but also some other complex flavors and I could vape this one all day. The one thing to be aware of is, since they mix your order fresh, it takes a week or 2 to settle in. As hard as it may be, I put my new juice away for a week before I start to use it. The difference is really noticeable. You may not care for the flavor when you first get it, but after sitting a while, the flavors mature and you can really taste the flavors. I highly recommend them. They would be my exclusive vendor if I could just satisfy my ry4 craving. There are just times when I want that tobacco tasting hit. Since I'm still a relative noobie, that may go away with time, too.

Edited by gypsyladee

Anyone else tried Tasty vapor?

I bought Tasty Vapor's Kretek/Clove. I like it and I vape it almost all day long. It's got a strong cinnamon taste though. I'm going to order some clove from DIYFlavorshack and see how it tastes. I'm looking for something that's closer to a Djarum Black taste. Most of the reviews I saw said that Tasty Vapor's Kretek was the best choice.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines