17 replies to this topic

#11 JagSol

JagSol

The Dead Vaping Kitty

• VIP Member
  • 552 posts
  • Interests:Vaping, writing, music, Gothic subculture, Lolita

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:01 PM

I know, but she knows NOT to put things in her mouth. Even with child proof caps, I still don't rely on them so it's always a main thing to CHECK that I have all my juices before I go walk somewhere. It's hard to be a vaper and have young children around that can get themselves (and parents) a crud load of trouble

#12 mcquinn

mcquinn

Vapor Talk God Poster

• VIP Member
  • 3,443 posts
  • Interests:HVAC/R tech.,guitar,music in general,

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:57 PM

On a sunny day when the sun is streaming through a window ,pay attention and you will be amazed at how much vapor is actually in the room when you vape.Almost looks like smoke filled room.There might be some nicotine in there and I would not run the risk of getting the kiddies hooked.I would hate for anyone to have to go through what most of have/are going through trying to get off the habit.

#13 Popsicle

Popsicle

Mega Poster

• VIP Member
  • 316 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:34 AM

On a sunny day when the sun is streaming through a window ,pay attention and you will be amazed at how much vapor is actually in the room when you vape.Almost looks like smoke filled room.There might be some nicotine in there and I would not run the risk of getting the kiddies hooked.I would hate for anyone to have to go through what most of have/are going through trying to get off the habit.

I'm all for the "better safe than sorry" method, but I doubt those wisps of vapor have anything significant in them. I'd make an uneducated guess that it's about the same or less than the nicotine in tomatoes and potatoes. The same thing goes for the cocaine in our tap water; it's such an incredibly minute amount that our bodies don't even register it.

But that's just my 2 cents. Not trying to discredit you!

#14 Bigjim

Bigjim

Super Poster

• VT Member
  • 299 posts
  • Interests:Family, Biking, Gaming, Music, Fishing and Vaping!

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:11 AM

the cocaine in our tap water; it's such an incredibly minute amount that our bodies don't even register it.

Wha...? :blink:

#15 Popsicle

Popsicle

Mega Poster

• VIP Member
  • 316 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:03 AM

Wha...? :blink:

The methods used to clean sewage do not entirely remove traces of illegal drugs that come from human waste, or simply people flushing their drugs. So yes, somewhat little-known fact, there are tiny traces of drugs in tap water.

This has been Popsicle with the "OMG WHY DID YOU TELL ME THAT?!" fact of the day. Take care, folks! :icecream:

#16 nana

nana

Vapor Talk God Poster

• VIP Member
  • 3,322 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 07:36 AM

:censored:

#17 JagSol

JagSol

The Dead Vaping Kitty

• VIP Member
  • 552 posts
  • Interests:Vaping, writing, music, Gothic subculture, Lolita

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:56 PM

:whistle: That might explain why my moms told me NEVER to drink the town water at school

#18 LinksZelda21

LinksZelda21

VT Member

• VT Member
  • 75 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, vaping, video games

Posted 01 August 2010 - 10:32 PM

I never vape in front of Little kids.. every time i see kids walking around, i usually ghost the vapor(hold it in) and conceal my pv. I have little baby cousins and wouldnt dare vape in front of them.. mainly cuz my parents would prolly kill me =)