How Long Do You Use Your Cartomizers For?

I alternate between 2 cartos, each on its own tornado battery, & I use them for about a week. I guess that would be roughly 3 1/2 days each. I do that cuz I like to alternate between 2 dif flavors & I hate switching out the carto & between the 2 I don't have to change batteries the whole day. I haven't burnt one up since I first started using them, I make sure not to vape them dry, it only took once, yuck! btw, I popped in here to answer cuz I saw the ? in my twitter feed :)

well i use mine for at least a week. i had a single cartomizer last me a whole month. grantee you it had nowhere near the great flavor i would have gotten from a new one. but vapor was still good. but yah it all depends on how much money you have and i dont have much and i make my stuff last. and trust me i vape almost 24/7 as i never sleep.

Hi, I was going to start a thread entitled "Bionic cartomizer". I'm using the same one for a little under a month now. It snaps, crackles and pops. The carto seems to come alive every time I put a little juice in it. The vapor is still excellent, the taste so-so. The first carto I used did not seem to like straight VG, it got gummy and expired fairly quickly. The bionic one is using only PG Cherry. As long as it doesn't taste nasty, I'm going to see it through to its end! :)

Hi, I was going to start a thread entitled "Bionic cartomizer". I'm using the same one for a little under a month now. It snaps, crackles and pops. The carto seems to come alive every time I put a little juice in it. The vapor is still excellent, the taste so-so. The first carto I used did not seem to like straight VG, it got gummy and expired fairly quickly. The bionic one is using only PG Cherry. As long as it doesn't taste nasty, I'm going to see it through to its end! :)

Wow that's got to be some type of record :lol: Careful the filler doesn't burn up to much, you don't want to breath that in.

Wow that's got to be some type of record :lol: Careful the filler doesn't burn up to much, you don't want to breath that in.

ive used mine for over a month before too and i bet thats going to be how these ones i have now too. cause i dont have money to be buying new ones

Since I only use the cartomizer for about 1.5 hours a day (while driving), I probably go about two weeks. I think since it's not sued that often, the juice gets a little stale. Like Jeff though, I hate to toss them (that's so... final) so my ashtray is starting to fill up with them. Some day I'll run some hot water through them and see how they work.

I think I refill them four or five times before I ditch them -- and yes Brian that is so final. :) So, since I switch out flavors during the day, I probably use one for three or four days before I give up on it. They usually get to tasting pretty nasty by that time. My liquid is about 55% VG in total, so that might be part of the issue. (Thank Lily; hadn't thought about that.) But they're so inexpensive I don't have a problem with them being disposable. I just toss em. I've never looked inside one to see if it's burnt at all; I only ran one so dry I could taste something burning, and like Resa, that was enough for me!

I use them sporadically so the answer in time is anywhere from a couple days to a few weeks. I typically can get 7-10 ML through them before I toss them. I dont have much attachment to them or their cost so they go out to the curb on Mondays and Thursdays.

I use KR or 510 cartos for about 3-7 days.When the vapor drops off is when I toss them..I tried a tornado/ego mega carto and it lasted about 6 days but was the messier one to refill...

A little tip i get better vapor on 510 cartos with KR batts and a 901 to 510 adapter go figure!!!

I have always noticed the KR batts worked better, even better than my joye ego with a adapter for KR cartos or 510 cartos on it..

I just need a mega KR ego now and I will be set!!!!

One thing I dont understand is with a adapter I can get a KR to 510 carto to work but not a 510 Atty!!!Whats up with that????

I usually get about a week out of one and then it startd getting harsh.I am trying to use up the SLB carto's I got a couple weeks ago ,still have three more.I get a 10 ml bottles worth of use out of one.

Mine last about 2 hrs on a good day and can be refilled about 3x before tossing, but really that 3x wasn't quite up to par the whole time through and I longed for an analog (not for the smell or taste, but the "satisfaction"). So, in reality, I have to say "Refillable 2x".