Health Cabin E Liquid

i found this website called healthcabin.net and they sell EXTREEMLY cheap e liquid. i was considering buying a 50 ml bottle for $12.00 but i wasn't sure. i checked the manufacturer's website and it seemed pretty legitimate but it just seems to good to be true. the manufacture , bogetech, is based in china. im just not sure if i should commit to buying this :(

You may want to check out this thread.

My link

Honestly, while I agree with everything in that thread, I can say that I've havne't heard anything bad about healthcabin. Actually, I've heard pretty good things about them and have seen some pretty good feedback on their customer service. I'm not promoting them, and have never ordered from them... just trying to provide you with additional info.

I've bought liquid from them a couple times. I actually like the menthol and red bull flavors pretty well. The "USA Tobacco" was not so great, and the Cinnamon was just about the worst tasting thing ever.

The problem is the shipping takes forever, and it's expensive. So you're really better off ordering from someone in the states, in my opinion. You can still find some great deals. I was just looking at madvapes.com yesterday; they've got some really low prices on liquid. I'm gonna have to try some :)

I have been vaping for almost 2yrs now and have not heard anything bad about healthcabin (except for the long wait time in shipping). I personally prefer to purchase from US suppliers because they have already taken the risk of customs seizing the order and shipping is usually much faster.

Good Luck!

• 1 year later...

I was just looking at madvapes.com yesterday; they've got some really low prices on liquid. I'm gonna have to try some smile.gif

Thanks to you I finally found the cartomizer I been looking for, I went here looking for liquid and found it. You made my day!

I been buying them locally for $7.50 each and they have here for only $2.49.

The liquids were cheap as hell too, almost the same price as Healthcabin, but not nearly the selection.

50ML 24MG for only $13.69 can't be beat!