Ms. T's Bakery

kitsune

http://www.mstsbakery.com/

Always in search of good flavors. Liquids never seem to have enough flavor for me and I am forever altering or adding flavor--which is ok by me, I love mixing.

I finally placed an order from ms. T's bakery for 24mg (so I can dilute a bit or use as flavoring)--Blueberry smoothie, kahlua and cream, maple pecan doughnought and mint chocolate chip cappuccino.

Started with the Blueberry---smells just like a blueberry muffin. wow. taste is very blueberry muffin tasting vs smoothie. it actually tastes creamy. I diluted it out a bit with some unflavored and PG--about 50/50. The flavor is incredible, and actually strong enough for me. I can honestly say I am thouroughly in love with this flavor.

Tomorrow, I will try one of the other flavors.

so far--an excellent recommendation !!!!

i really need to order some from there. i love coffee, and i think she has like 10 different coffee variations (plus i think you can order them all with "cream" and/or "sweetener"). pretty much everyone who posted about their juice has raved about it.

Edited by Stirfry

This is a quality supplier but i have not had good luck with the fruit or mint ranges. The bakery stuff is A++. My favorite is to mix Butterscotch pudding and French toast together 50/50.

One tip, she sells a product called a "bottle buddy", stupid name aside, this is very handy. I can keep 2 bottles of juice and 1 backup battery (yes, an eGo battery just fits). It can go on your keychain and is not that big at all.

She always has a weekly/monthly promotion of 3 themed flavors (coffees one week, muffins the next, smoothies the next, etc.) of 6ml + the bottle buddy.

http://mstsbakery.com/index.php?cPath=66&osCsid=f9115d68cad81640cbed9fdd8e958652

Bonus tip: add her to your facebook, every once in awhile she gives this bottle container away with a $15 purchase and advertises it on FB.

Been working on the maple pecan doughnut flavor--it smells so much like a maple doughnut it makes my mouth water. The flavor is excellent. I really like the maple flavor. a very nice rich flavor.

I have to say this is a keep on hand flavor, along with the blueberry.

tomorrow I think I will try the Kahlua and cream......

Nana--if your reading this.......A definite give this a try. tons of flavor !!!! as you know, for me, that is amazing.

This thread just makes my mouth water.. I REALLY have to give Ms. T's a try...that is, unless Kitsune is gonna go into the juice business! GOTTA HAVE HUGE FLAVOR! :animier:

completely different---

Flavourart is flavoring and is overall stronger, better for creating own flavors from scratch or to enhance premixed flavors.

Mrs T's is already sweetened concentrated liquid-with or without nicotine. The 3 flavors I have tried--blueberry smoothie, maple pecan doughnut, and mint choc are already complex flavors and would be good mixed with similar flavors to enhance an existing premixed or simply diluted.

I do enjoy the Mrs T's, but prefer flavourart for my own DIY

did that make any sense??

This thread just makes my mouth water.. I REALLY have to give Ms. T's a try...that is, unless Kitsune is gonna go into the juice business! GOTTA HAVE HUGE FLAVOR! :animier:

Kit def has huge flavor!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

I got the Butterscotch Caramel Cheesecake, Cran-Raspberry , French Vanilla Cappuccino and Vanilla Cupcake from Ms. T's. I usually order from Johnson Creek, I've ordered from Vapor Talk, Vapor Renew and others in the past. I cannot rave enough about this juice! The cran-raspberry is fantastic, and this coming from a person who has been disappointed in every fruit flavor except solstice from JC. The butterscotch caramel cheesecake is ridiculously good- such rich flavor without tasting perfume-y or super plastic-y. Yum, yum! Great work, Ms T!

• 2 weeks later...

Well I finally broke down and ordered from this vendor and for me 1st impressions are very important. I should received my order today but let me tell you it has taken forever to get the order as I will show the shipping details below. Not that getting the order quickly was that important but an email stating there was a problem would have been nice, especially with me being a new customer. Below are the details and grant it I still have not received my order, according to the tracking it is due today Jan. 17th and paid $5.20 for freight. I left out most of the order because it is not the problem but the juice better be good! LOL

Ms T's Bakery Essentials. Have Your Cake and Puff It Too. - Order #18159

Your order details are shown below.

Order Status:

Order Date: 6th Jan 2012 @ 9:09 PM

Order #18159 Contained the Following Items:

Order Instructions/Comments

Shipments for Order #18159

Date Shipped

Shipping Method

13th Jan 2012

Ship by Order Total (USPS Priority $5.20 (plus $3 for orders over $150)

• 2 weeks later...

What happenend VR? Did you like it? Did it even come yet? I ordered from Mrs. T twice a long time ago and the juice was pretty good. The flavors were really good and not "imitation" like. But she takes a long time to fill an order. I just made another order on a Tuesday last week and it isn't sent out yet. I'll let you know when I get it and how good it is.

I have never tried Mrs t. I got a 10mil bottle of banana nut bread with a classifieds juice order and it is delicious. I'm just worried about ordering more since she doesn't disclose PG/vg ratios. This stuff vapes like its heavy on vg though. Its delicious.

Blue OG Buzz/Silver Vein Alpha/Green and Black Reo Mini FTW

Ms T's Bakery does take a bit of time to fill the orders as they make all the liquids as they are ordered. If the volume is up, it does take a longer to fill, but the flavors really are very good.

I'm sure if you emailed them, they would give you the PG/VG ratio....

Yes I received it January 17th. I'm just saying.... it took 7 days to make 2 x 6ml bottles of juice(one being a very popular brand)? The juice is very good but what I ordered was not my thing so it would be unfair to judge. I'll stick with what I've come accustom too.

:cheers:

I love the peanut butter I've been getting from Wordup so I figured I'll try Mrs T's Peanut Butter for a comparison. Laurin has her beat when it comes to how quick she makes and sends out the stuff but I'll be patient cuz I have a feeling it's gonna be delicious.

Here's my comparison and opinions:

Mrs T's Penut Butter, 14mg(low) vg/pg ?? (at least 50% vg)

Wordup-Ecig Jiffy Peanut Butter, 11mg(low) vg/pg 50

30 ml clear plastic bottles

These recipies are obviosly different. Both are light in color but Wordup's has a slight orange tint while Mrs. T's has a color closer to that of honey. They are both pretty thick and Mrs T's is a fraction of a hair's bit thicker. Mrs T's plastic bottles have a larger white cap but after you take it off you may notice that you need alot of strength to squeze out the juice. I cut the tip off and it comes out better.

Next the smell test. Wordup's smells like Jiffy peanut butter. I might say it smells like Skippy or Peter Pan but she says it's Jiffy and I have to agree. Mrs T's aroma is more complex. Kinda like cookie dough and I can smell caramel. There is a slight peanut smell but it doesn't jump out at you.

How do they taste? They are both damn good and the flavors are slightly different. Wordup's tastes alot like it smells. It is peanut butter!! Mrs T's is also tastes like peanut butter even though it doesn't smell like it. Mrs. T's is a little sweeter and more like a candy type peanut butter. Both produce clouds of vapor and equal in TH which is stronger than I expected with low nic. I like both recipies and would recomend either one to anyone.

Mrs. T needs to speed up the process. I don't think it's too hard for her to shave off a couple days prepairing an order and sending it out. I was ok with her taking a week to make my order but when I got an e-mail saying that my order was "awaiting shipment" and it took another 3 days for her to send it out I was getting pissed. I placed my order from Wordup 6 days later but recieved it 3 days earlier than Mrs. T's. But don't let that stop you from ordering because she always comes through and has a quality product, as does Wordup.

Nice reviews. I love MsT's and frequent her store a few times a year. She really is nortoriously slow, so be sure to have ample juice on hand while you wait for these bonus flavors.

My faves so far were her Strawberry Cheesecake, Snickerdoodle cookie, cream soda, banana's foster coffee, pina colada, ...

My last order was super. She wasn't happy with the "quality" of what she sent to me, (I didn't complain, I was quite happy with the vape!!), so she sent me a "better" batch. I received a double order over all. I was stoked. How many vendors do that???? She might rock slow, but she rocks.

• 10 months later...

I have been a customer of Ms T's since 2010 and I will first give my opinion of the service, first off what other company that has so many customers closes down the site for her child being in the hospital or now, because she is moving? Come on, with the amount of money you are making selling food flavoring with nicotine dripped into it can't you hire on one or two part time people to mix while you are doing what you are doing? Does Wal Mart close when the owners kid gets sick or they are moving to a new home? No, they have people that work for them so the customer doesn't have to go somewhere else to get what they need. I give her kudos for sitting next to her son while he is in the hospital, but if you want to have a business you cannot close down everytime you have an issue. I just think about the price of her juice and how she is probably becoming very rich off her product, but she cannot hire on a couple people so we do not have to wait even longer to get her product. Sorry for being so negative, but this is at least the second time she closed the site. So, with all the new juice sites popping up I think I would start thinking more about my customers and how I can keep the site up while I deal with life issues. Plus, it takes long enough just to get an order shipped because "she makes each bottle by herself". Why by yourself? Don't you think you can get orders out faster if you had some help? Then you do not have to give excuses why the orders have not gone out yet.

Now, I will say with all the different places I have ordered or purchased juice Ms T's juice has been the best I have come accross so far. I am not sure if it is the quality of the food flavoring that makes it so good, but she does put out one hell of a juice. So, it sucks that between closing the site and just the slowness of her "make each bottle by herself" we have to wait so long, I love the juice she makes.

• 5 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines