Extreme Vapor

I recently placed an order at ExtremeVaping for 60ml of their 100mg nic juice. I then got an e-mail fro Levy that their shipment of juice had come in with a very slight pink tint to it. He assured me that the juice was pure but that in the process to make the juice it had a reaction to something it is made with that gave it a pink tint.

Checking on the website it stated that the juice would be on sale for 35% off. Since my order was placed at regular cost he gave me three options.

1. cancel my order and refund my money

2. hold my order till new juice came in, which could take several weeks.

3. double my order at no extra cost.

I chose #3 since I wanted the juice and the color doesn't matter anyway when mixing.

I don't know how many other companies would give service like this but I do know it made a repeat customer out of me.

Way to go Levy!!!

Edited by snubber

I was kind of in the same boat, placed my order right before that notice went up, personally I opted to wait for the next batch. I'm all out of flavorless base at the moment, but still have some old juices I bought awhile back to get through. It just sucks because I ordered a bunch of new flavorings and haven't really been able to try any of them out yet. I'm actually thinking about picking up a little bit of the pink tinted juice to tide me over until my 500ml of the new batch comes in. Definitely good customer service @ XtremeVaping.com, when I get my juice in I'll be able to speak to that as well.

Edited by GDub

Did you guys get it in yet? I'm curious as to how it turned out? :)

Yes.. It came in in 2 glass dropper bottles. It's a very faint pink tint..actually kinda pretty.

I have made a few 5ml tester bottles and I can't notice any problem with it. No after taste or smell, it's just a light tint. If you need base liquid I'd suggest picking some up at this price while it lasts.

I intend to get some more before it runs out.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines