7 Volt Mod

mcquinn

I could not beleive this one .

"The GG Transformer is the most versatile PV on the planet. Constructed out of 5 pieces, the GGT can adapt to many different styles of lithium-ion rechargeable batteries simply by removing or adding aluminum spacers.

The following battery combinations are possible:

1 x CR123A 3.7v for a total of 3.7v

1 x CR2 3.7v for a total of 3.7v

2 x CR2 3.0v for a total of 6.0v

2 x CR123A 3.0v for a total of 6.0v

1 x 18650 3.7v for a total of 3.7v

1 x 18500 3.7v for a total of 3.7v

1 x 14500 3.7v for a total of 3.7v

2 x CR123A 3.6v for a total of 7.2v (recommended only with Imeoatties)

2 x CR123A 3.7v for a total of 7.4v (recommended only with Imeoatties)"

or

"The AFS is intended to be used with the GGT and upcoming GGTS.

If you've been watching the GG Forum on ECF then you know what the AFS is all about. This revolutionary add-on to the GG is a self contained liquid resevoir and atomizer (replaceable). It automatically feeds the perfect amount of e-Liquid to the specially modified RN4075 atomizer inside. This is an advanced user item and we do not suggest new users purchase the AFS."

I wish I had some money to burn I would like to play with the Automatic feed system.

I could not beleive this one .

"The GG Transformer is the most versatile PV on the planet. Constructed out of 5 pieces, the GGT can adapt to many different styles of lithium-ion rechargeable batteries simply by removing or adding aluminum spacers.

The following battery combinations are possible:

1 x CR123A 3.7v for a total of 3.7v

1 x CR2 3.7v for a total of 3.7v

2 x CR2 3.0v for a total of 6.0v

2 x CR123A 3.0v for a total of 6.0v

1 x 18650 3.7v for a total of 3.7v

1 x 18500 3.7v for a total of 3.7v

1 x 14500 3.7v for a total of 3.7v

2 x CR123A 3.6v for a total of 7.2v (recommended only with Imeoatties)

2 x CR123A 3.7v for a total of 7.4v (recommended only with Imeoatties)"

or

"The AFS is intended to be used with the GGT and upcoming GGTS.

If you've been watching the GG Forum on ECF then you know what the AFS is all about. This revolutionary add-on to the GG is a self contained liquid resevoir and atomizer (replaceable). It automatically feeds the perfect amount of e-Liquid to the specially modified RN4075 atomizer inside. This is an advanced user item and we do not suggest new users purchase the AFS."

I wish I had some money to burn I would like to play with the Automatic feed system.

This ones only a 6volt but is looking sleek.

I've seriously considered stepping up to the GG just for the auto feed system. Plus it looks cool! But this is a serious amount of money for me, more than I can just throw around. I expect one of the US modders will come up with auto feed too eventually. That's when I'll jump in. It sure sounds great.

sorry, but for $200 bucks, this thing better sing me bed time stories and drive my lazy *** to work. besides, for half the price, you can get a 'chuck', customize it to look however you want, and still vape at you prefered voltage.

Yeah, but the Chuck doesn't look that cool or have a hundred-dollar auto feed option. :D It's way out of my price range, but if it lasts the rest of your life that might actually be pretty dang cheap. I'm sure going to keep it in the back of my mind. Maybe in a couple years I'll be bored enough with what I'm using I'll feel like taking the leap.

Actually, the Chuck was about to be my 6V choice until the Joker came around. I like em both a lot.

I didn't connect the name with an image in my mind, but yeah, I've looked at that before. Its quality is obvious but I really can't see how you'd use it with one hand with the button on the end like that. And boy, that brass mouthpiece would smash my teeth the first bump I hit in the road! :D I think that's why the GG is appealing to me.

I didn't connect the name with an image in my mind, but yeah, I've looked at that before. Its quality is obvious but I really can't see how you'd use it with one hand with the button on the end like that. And boy, that brass mouthpiece would smash my teeth the first bump I hit in the road! :D I think that's why the GG is appealing to me.

The brass mouthpiece is an extra for drippers. You use normal plastic carts like the GG as standard. The button at the end works really well one-handed - you hold the device between thumb and index finger and press the button with your ring finger or pinkie. (That's how is use my Screwdriver) "Mods" come as end-button or side button - it's just a matter of personal preference - I actually find end-button more comfortable myself.

Also - the SuperSix is MUCH smaller than the GG

Edited by profbeard

They have them and pictures at Vapor Kings,they are pricey and I am not a high voltage kind of person.Someone was asking about an easily switchable voltage mod and it don't get easier than that.What I am really interested in knowing more about is the Immortal Attomizer.

Edited by mcquinn

The brass mouthpiece is an extra for drippers. You use normal plastic carts like the GG as standard. The button at the end works really well one-handed - you hold the device between thumb and index finger and press the button with your ring finger or pinkie. (That's how is use my Screwdriver) "Mods" come as end-button or side button - it's just a matter of personal preference - I actually find end-button more comfortable myself.

Also - the SuperSix is MUCH smaller than the GG

I guess I'd have to try the end button, but you make a convincing argument. Size does matter! and the slim Super Six is pretty sexy. Okay, I'll set my preconceptions aside for now, and hope I win a lottery real soon so I can just have everything I want! smile.gif

I like my button right close to the atty.I don't intend to do this long enough to make that kind of investment.While I started vaping to beat the bans I was able to quit smoking and I think I would like to not have any more addictions .

Edited by mcquinn

The GG is on my Christmas in July list. Dang what a beauty eh. The Autofeed rocks. The 7.0 will be awesome for when I'm down to ZERO Nic... I'll still feel the puff. (I imagine)

Wondering if GG stands for Good Golly lol.

Edited by Uma