0mg nic for Vision Spinner

TicTak

Ok so I have picked back up vaping in hopes of kicking my cig habit. Been vaping a good 2 weeks and reduce my cig intake considerably. Down to 1-3 a day and not vaping very often. I would like to pick some 0mg juice that works best with my setup. I'd prefer tobacco flavor but am open to anything really. I have a Kangor T3S w/ Vision spinner. Also a JOyTech Ego-C. I know very basic. I like basic. It works me so far. So any recommendations. TIA

Any flavor that you think you might enjoy will work for your set up. The level of PG and VG in your juice should really be no higher than 60 VG/40 PG, in my opinion, so that the juice is not too thick for your wick to soak up. Keep in mind that the darker, sweeter juices will gunk up a coil faster so you'll need to change it more often.

Since you're trying to get off the analogs (cigarettes), at two weeks in, I would think that going down to 0 nic so soon will not keep you off the cigs. Most people need to start at a higher nic, vape that for several weeks (if not months), before lowering the level a little at a time. I started at 24 mg of nic when I picked up vaping with a set up much like what you're using (Spinner and T3S -- I still use my Spinners and Kanger Protank 3 mini for back ups). That got me off the cigs. Six months later I dropped down to 12 mg (18 mg wasn't available then). Vaped that for a year or longer before dropping down to 6 mg. If you drop to 0 too fast, chances are pretty good that it's going to be extremely hard to put down the last few cigs a day. This is just my experience.   :) 

thanks. yeah you're probably right on the 0mg nic. I'd rather just cut the analogs out altogether waiting is probably best option. I am vaping 12mg right now. Don't vape much in morning/afternoon before work or much at work. I do vape more when I am home though. I mainly asked on the best 0mg nic for my particular setup. A lot has changed when I first got those but I feel comfortable with them so I am not changing anytime soon. Right now I got a Havana Sunset (tobacco flavor) tastes good enough. Also got a berry type.  I think I will enjoy tobacco flavors more so than others but will look to more juice soon. I kind of wait to have varying levels of nic mg in case I want to switch it up on some days. Will be hitting up my local vape shop although they didn't seem very friendly my last visit.  You guys recommend any good online sites? Looking for some deals on juice and maybe some other stuff. Looking at some new clearomizers. Idk really. Like I said but bunch of stuff has changed considerably since I first picked up the vape. I appreciate any input.

With the FDA's deeming regulations, we've seen a few good online stores closing down lately. Our own Vapor Talk store is a good source for juice and hardware. @Christopher keeps the prices down and give excellent customer service! I also order regularly from EC Blends for juices, at last count I believe they had over 4000 different flavors and you can customize your juice quite a bit.