Recoil RDA vs Pharaoh RDTA vs New Limitless which is best for flavor and clouds.

dclopez6600

Need some opinions. I just picked up the recoil RDTA but it gets super hot. I was thinking of the pharaoh RDTA. I was moving from Limitless RDTA Plus. So my question is Recoil RDA vs Pharaoh RDTA vs New Limitless which is best for flavor and massive clouds without tasting dry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Interesting question.  You refer to a Recoil RDTA and RDA.  The best of my knowledge, there isn't a Recoil RDTA, only an RDA.

It looks like you received a lot of input for the same question over on Reddit and it looks like good input.  What I find interesting is that nobody seems to question WHY it gets hot?  Out of curiosity, what kind of build are you using on the Recoil?  I have been thinking about getting one, but if it gets hot while running basic coils then I'll probably pass.

Interesting question.  You refer to a Recoil RDTA and RDA.  The best of my knowledge, there isn't a Recoil RDTA, only an RDA.
It looks like you received a lot of input for the same question over on Reddit and it looks like good input.  What I find interesting is that nobody seems to question WHY it gets hot?  Out of curiosity, what kind of build are you using on the Recoil?  I have been thinking about getting one, but if it gets hot while running basic coils then I'll probably pass.

I meant Recoil RDA. I'm running Alien coil. I also picked up the Pharaoh and I'm loving it. I'm keeping both because they are both great. I'm able to chain vape on the Pharaoh but I do love the flavor on the Recoil. I think if I change my build on the recoil it won't be as hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro