Which mod should I get

terminator

Welcome to VT

I have both a pico and evic vTwo mini and they're both great work horses but if you're looking to use bigger tanks and rba's like the baby beast or limitless or such (25mm instead of 22mm) you might want to look at the eleaf 60W TC it handles those tanks easily and is quite versatile.

Picking a mod really depends on what your vaping goals are...Do you use TC or power mode do you want a built in battery or exchangeable?

In order to get good advice can you share what your needs and expectations are.

Welcome to VT
I have both a pico and evic vTwo mini and they're both great work horses but if you're looking to use bigger tanks and rba's like the baby beast or limitless or such (25mm instead of 22mm) you might want to look at the eleaf 60W TC it handles those tanks easily and is quite versatile.
Picking a mod really depends on what your vaping goals are...Do you use TC or power mode do you want a built in battery or exchangeable?
In order to get good advice can you share what your needs and expectations are.

I won't be using TC only wattage battery should external. How is pico I was getting one but a few friends of mine suggested me not to buy it because its not reliable.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, terminator said:

I won't be using TC only wattage battery should external. How is pico I was getting one but a few friends of mine suggested me not to buy it because its not reliable.

Sent from my C6833 using Tapatalk

I've had mine since May and I use it the most out of all my mods and it's NEVER let me down ever.

I don't have the pico mega it's the first one they came out with and I love it. I don't use the melo III tank much though I prefer my Toptanks and Avocado. I guess the question would be...If I did break it would I race out to buy another... the answer would be.....YES without hesitation .

Edna gives good advice. What one person loves may not work the way another person wants. Vaping is so very subjective that it's impossible to tell someone else what to get and *know* it'll work well for them. We can tell you our opinions on what we use and know, but it'll be up to you to make the final decision on what to buy and hope it works out.  :)