K Box battery contacts stuck

I dropped my TopBox mini today. Not only did not glass tank break but the spring loaded battery contacts are stuck in the fully depressed position. Therefore they won't make contact with the battery rendering my set up unusable. I brought it to my local vape shop, we tried to pop the contacts out using a small flat head screw driver. No luck. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using a needle nose pliers should work, try grabbing it and wiggling it a little. 

If you can't grab it, try tapping the bottom on a table top it might pop out.

Edited by FXRich

If all else fails, you may have to take it apart. in the battery compartment there are 2 screws, one is covered by a sticker, when the screws are removed the mod will come apart. Just be careful of the wires and spring that may go flying.

If all else fails, you may have to take it apart. in the battery compartment there are 2 screws, one is covered by a sticker, when the screws are removed the mod will come apart. Just be careful of the wires and spring that may go flying.

Got it! Took it apart. Spring went flying but quickly recovered. We are up and running. Thanks very much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk