Picture of your setups

smacksy

For some people like me it is not easy to post a pic, I don't have a smart phone because they don't work where I live. Our digital camera works great for vacation pics and stuff like that, but doesn't do well on close up pics, And I can't see posting a fuzzy pic. It is actually easier for me to post a rendered 3D cad drawing than a pic. Usually when I do post a pic I find something on the net, and do a copy and paste. The avatar I use was taken with a digital camera which I had to upload to my computer from the camera so I could use it.

Just saying some of us don't post pics because its a PITA.

For some people like me it is not easy to post a pic, I don't have a smart phone because they don't work where I live. Our digital camera works great for vacation pics and stuff like that, but doesn't do well on close up pics, And I can't see posting a fuzzy pic. It is actually easier for me to post a rendered 3D cad drawing than a pic. Usually when I do post a pic I find something on the net, and do a copy and paste. The avatar I use was taken with a digital camera which I had to upload to my computer from the camera so I could use it.

Just saying some of us don't post pics because its a PITA.

I drove a 18 wheel truck and indeed in some parts of the country I would loose cell service (WY, MT, and some parts in CO)

Pics I take are on this Droid Turbo 2 that has a really good camera for the most part..It's simple to snap a HD pic and post it via the Tapatalk app...works good with videos too...I'm with Verizon..service coverage is alot better now than it was back in my truck driving days..

Thx for your post ..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I did a little checking, and the nearest cell tower is about 12 mi from me, and there is a couple of buttes between there and here. There has been talk of getting a cell tower out here, but that's all its been is talk. The tower I get my internet from is only about 1/2 mile away. I thought about using the net connection for a phone, but haven't done that yet. Sounds strange but I get 7mbps internet service but no cell phone service. 

That's my main gal!I also have an istick 40 watt tc,and two subvod mega tcs,and a subvod (the subvods all need to go lol)it sucks when you're a grown up and you want a shiny new mod really bad,you know you're getting a spare tank and some new drip tips,mind you, but instead of the shiny new mod you have to go the humble route and just buy extra batteries for your exsisting mod,lol.maybe that was more sensible to begin with?hahaha

1477487260219-1512335436.jpg

14639633_10202239953875734_1726046223882

I wish I ran the tfv8 on the rx more so it's more matchy matchy with that drip tip, but the cuboid for whatever reason limits the watts when I run the centurion on it. I just picked up some SS so I'll be making a new build later today and try to run the centurion on the cuboid in TC and see if that works...