Upgrading to Kangertech Subox mini TC. Questions?

I am upgrading from the Subvod mega TC to the Subox mini. Not a real big change except that I can adjust the wattage. So I guess my question is about coils. Which coils does this take and which coils do you need for each wattage? It is coming with 0.5 coils and the NI200 but do they take other coils? Does the 0.5 coil work for vaping up to 75 watts or do I need a bigger one?

Sent from my 9020A using The Vapor Talk mobile app

1 hour ago, Sarah_1988 said:

I am upgrading from the Subvod mega TC to the Subox mini. Not a real big change except that I can adjust the wattage. So I guess my question is about coils. Which coils does this take and which coils do you need for each wattage? It is coming with 0.5 coils and the NI200 but do they take other coils? Does the 0.5 coil work for vaping up to 75 watts or do I need a bigger one?

Sent from my 9020A using The Vapor Talk mobile app

The Subvod mega to the best of my knowledge uses the same tank as the Subox mini. They both use the Toptank mini, so the coils you currently use will work. The biggest difference is the Subox mini kit should come with a RBA. I currently use 2 Subox mini 75w mods, and never get close to using 75w. The most watts I have used with that tank was about 35w and that was with a .5 Clapton coil.

It is much cheaper, I use RBAs exclusively in my subtank mini tanks, and haven't bought a coil for them in a long time. Premade coils can be bought, but I prefer to make my own. a little bit of mechanical aptitude is needed even when using premade coils. There are lots of videos on the subject.