Chris's Corner

Pretty much! And thanks. You know in all honesty the wisdom teeth part went ok, hell even those don't hurt that bad. But I developed two canker sores that are the bane of my existence at the moment. I'm ready to cut out my tongue at this point. I think I've tried everything short of a witch doctor. 

lol the GIFS these days crack me up

200w.gif

9 hours ago, Christopher said:

Pretty much! And thanks. You know in all honesty the wisdom teeth part went ok, hell even those don't hurt that bad. But I developed two canker sores that are the bane of my existence at the moment. I'm ready to cut out my tongue at this point. I think I've tried everything short of a witch doctor. 

@Christopher

Have you ever tried ST 37 for your canker sores? It clears them up very quickly and it's been around forever. I just put some on a q-tip and put it on the canker sore a couple times a day and it goes away.  here's a link but you can probably get some at your local Walgreens or CVS

ST 37

I should add that you leave the qtip on the canker sore for a couple of minutes...

Edited by Edna

If bull****ery is allowed, then does than mean shenanigans and tomfoolery are allowed as well? Or is tomfoolery off limits?

Sent from my heart using the Vapor Talk App. OK...OK...I'm kidding. I have no heart. But I did use the Vapor Talk Mobile App.

Good morning Corner...
It was steak and eggs, hash browns and hot buttermilk biscuits that was crispy on the bottom with real butter oozin' out the sides, served with a pitcher of fresh OJ and hot coffee..coupled with the cooler weather it looks like a great start to the day.. :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Was at my local B&M yesterday and they are worried about a tobacco bill on the Nov ballet..if passed it could add a about a 40% tax increase on all vape products, including juice, sold here in California..
I'm seriously thinking about moving back to New Orleans...

If bull****ery is allowed, then does than mean shenanigans and tomfoolery are allowed as well? Or is tomfoolery off limits?

Sent from my heart using the Vapor Talk App. OK...OK...I'm kidding. I have no heart. But I did use the Vapor Talk Mobile App.

Are you talking about the kind of tom foolery you use in your long signature line?
Just curious, lololo

Morning!

coffee and a vape for me.  I suppose I'll get around to some protein soon enough.  The break from the heat has been welcome!  

Morning!

coffee and a vape for me.  I suppose I'll get around to some protein soon enough.  The break from the heat has been welcome!  

Guess I didn't need to say it twice, lol

Chris!  :lol:

Hope you're feeling better Chris!

Vaping, coffee, more coffee, and yes, yet another cup of the "starter fluid"! Almost time to get ready for shenanigans, oops, I mean work! And sincerely hoping my one co-worker isn't planning her usual tomfoolery of calling off because she doesn't like her assignment for the day!:wallbash:

2 hours ago, Adversarious1 said:

il_fullxfull.992354740_5q33.jpg

Hey Thanks Smacksy. The dentist actually called me back in today and finally I was given some pain meds. First time on these, they're actually pretty freakin great! 

Hey Thanks Smacksy. The dentist actually called me back in today and finally I was given some pain meds. First time on these, they're actually pretty freakin great! 

yea I've got a few clients out that way and they've all closed shop and boarded up the windows. Hopefully it doesn't hit too hard. 

My thoughts and prayers go out to anyone in the way, but hurricanes are a classic example of why I live in Southern California. I'll take wildfires and earthquakes any day over the wrath of a hurricane or flooding...or both.