Chris's Corner

Holy Vapes, Batman!!! I want one of those!

Sent from my heart using the Vapor Talk App. OK...OK...I'm kidding. I have no heart. But I did use the Vapor Talk Mobile App.

Lol
I've also heard it called a Mini Volt too...
Made by Council of Vapor it's a 40w VW mod...about $30 online, I think..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yup we've got the little bad boy up in the store (plug) https://www.vaportalk.com/us/product/mini-volt-40w/ 
I've got one here at the office and it's tiny but packs a nice punch 

My Royal Hunter RDA (also from Council of Vapor) would look pretty sweet sitting on top of that.

Hmmmmm....would the wife kill me? [emoji57]

Sent from my heart using the Vapor Talk App. OK...OK...I'm kidding. I have no heart. But I did use the Vapor Talk Mobile App.

Here's my tiny mod complete with a tank and RDA  (eleaf 10w with GS 16S tank and Smoktech RDA) it was an impulse buy because it was SO tiny and cute... but actually  I love it for tasting my DYI juices :) But that Mini Volt packs much more power for ninja vaping :shiftyninja:  I like it!  **Adds to wishlist**

a2.JPG

Edited by Edna
UGH>>>typo need coffeee!!!!

On 10/9/2016 at 7:22 PM, Christopher said:

It was a long...crappy week. But finally I'm doing a lot better, thanks for asking :) The procedure was actually pretty easy. But I managed to get a small infection afterwards, but I'm healing up and pretty back to normal now. (I lost 6 pounds from not eating much which was pretty great) 

Hey that's great!lawd do I hate antibiotics,they make me *gain*weight every time for some reason,like I get starving within 30 minutes of them.luckily I don't get sick but maybe once a year!

Almost looks like winter today.  First real grey skies and a spot of rain threatening. Can't believe we went this whole summer without traditional BBQ pics in the lounge. 

12 hours ago, Bebop said:

Almost looks like winter today.  First real grey skies and a spot of rain threatening. Can't believe we went this whole summer without traditional BBQ pics in the lounge. 

Damm I forgot all the BBQ thread

Just now, smacksy said:

Don't have the time or room..
Thinking about moving to TX or LA..lol

Dont take up much room and Time If you spent the time yu do posting here you could make a lo tof Smacksy juice

Dont take up much room and Time If you spent the time yu do posting here you could make a lo tof Smacksy juice

I don't spend alot of time posting..takes me less than 30 min to reply to all the posts on all my forums (not just this one) from this smartphone....

Besides, I'm not into DIY..Flat out too lazy with my free time to even go there.. lololol

Just now, smacksy said:

I don't spend alot of time posting..takes me less than 30 min to reply to all the posts on all my forums (not just this one) from this smartphone....
Besides, I'm not into DYI..Flat out too lazy with my free time to even go there.. lololol

Well that explains it :)

8 minutes ago, smacksy said:

Besides, I'm not into DIY..Flat out too lazy with my free time to even go there.. lololol

Once you have the equipment and supplies needed and a recipe or recipes with precise amounts, you can mix up a batch of liquid faster than you think.