Good Morning peeps

Coffee in the morning.  Beer in the afternoon.  College football all day.  Maybe a little baseball and a short video shoot thrown in for good measure.  

Is it noon yet?  It must be 12 o'clock somewhere.  Is it too early to crack open a beer? Fight on SC!  Go Dodgers!!  

And a good morning to @smacksyand all of the VT peeps.

* Sorta wish a moderator would start a simple "Corner"
thread where we can post all things we want to say..You can see I've been trying this lounge thing and it absolutely sucks..no exposure at all..and just one topic..[emoji107]
392c2a36cafb2866b52b08ef222d463f.jpg
Good morning

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You can start any topic in the lounge.  It is our "corner"

That's just it..you have start a topic..5d67c0c1455576d326c358046f0cd576.jpg

This is Whiskeys Corner in the Vaping Underground Forum..no topic needed to post .. unlimited chat among members...easy and well liked by all members..lots of exposure being a thread started by a VUF mod, (@Whiskey) oh well..

Can lead a horse to water and you know the rest, lololo

I see, that's a topic instead of a sub forum. In which case why not just start the topic? Get the ball rolling? 

I'm not that popular here, lol
But it would be cool if one your mods that's well known start one..
that would be awesome!

• 2 months later...

Oh I left a part out,they leave at 6:45 and 7:00 respectively , I figure,I'll take a little nap!no!I get eighty million texts I forgot such and such ,I forgot to walk my dog.I forgot my mind!is more like it!was tempted to send a group text reading as ffollows'you are all grown up now!you both have a mama and it's not me,have a nice day and take care of your various b.s. while you are stomping around early,who needs three hours to get ready? where's the pageant ? ?because you didn't look ready for one!!''all sunshine and roses this morning,I am!!now I'm turning OFF my text notifications for two hours....they can deal!!