Will subtank mini replacement glass fit toptank mini

We'll I ordered subtank mini glass for my toptank mini thinking they were the same size,is it going to fit?I utterly destroyed my glass,and my boyfriend has my spare tank,he is super busy with work,but offered to bring it anyway.I have it to him to use until he could get another tank,he had a pos plastic one.ever the back up girl,I still have my nebox,but the battery needs replacing and I'm completely broke!!I have no battery charger either.the battery is not that bad,and I have another subvod mega tc kit on the way, but it's going to take two weeks to get here.when I got my original subvod mega tc,like an idiot I threw away the packaging with the replacement glass!!ugh,please tell me it will fit!!!

28 minutes ago, Edna said:

There's always fasttech.com..... but they take forever, but you can get tanks and replacement parts cheap there.

Good luck

Yeah I looked there and they have a five piece for 2.95,I'm ordering two!I don't get paid for two more weeks,but by then my subvod mega should be here,if not does anyone know if the other links ship really fast,or who does?I didn't want to create an account until I knew. Thanks again for all the help!good thing I have plenty of juice!I'm going to need it,lol.

Sorry admin for double post,I answered my own question!

I got a 15 pack of glass from Slowtech, some of the glass has minor flaws in it, but they still work fine.

The glass for the subtank mini is 30mm long, the glass for the toptank is 28mm long, the diameter is the same. they won't interchange. 

Edited by FXRich

• 5 weeks later...

The base for the Subtank mini, and the Top tank mini are the same base, you can get a bell cap that will fit either one. Subtank mini bell caps are available from a lot of places, I got one from SV.

SV has the bell cap for $3.95

Edited by FXRich