Choking off the Vape industry

Edna

40 minutes ago, FXRich said:

Good article, it confirms what I already thought.

It does make sense, It's all about control and the almighty dollar sometimes. :angry:

It's long overdue that someone wrote an informed article on how everyone's hands are in everyone else's pockets when it comes to government (losing tax revenue from lost cigarette sales), to big pharma (losing big bucks due to people switching to vaping who no longer buy smoking cessation drugs or drugs for high blood pressure, high cholesterol, anti-anxiety, and a whole bunch of other maladies caused by smoking cigarettes), to the tobacco industry/manufacturers (losing money hand over fist as people stop smoking and start vaping).

Thanks for the link to a truthful article!

Hi Tam,

You're welcome.

Natural News has a lot news and links for vaping related things, I find that they usually research things pretty well.

Lately I haven't trusted lame-stream media for the truth that much, I look for alternative articles and try to balance things out with what's right and what's not. Sometimes tho you have to take the alternative sites with a grain of salt too.

10 hours ago, FXRich said:

When I was young I thought it was illegal for politicians to take bribes, but I guess that is not the case.

Bribes are illegal... that is why politicians changed the name to "campaign contributions"... just like it's illegal to solicit sex... but it's perfectly legal to pay for sex as long as you film it... then it becomes "art", lmbo....

Edited by Earthling789