Orginal kanger subox nano starter kit

Has anyone had any experience with these set ups? If so what are the pros and cons. I would like three of these beautiful kits but don't know how well they function. Any advice will be appreciated, including what is the best size coils fit. Thanks ahead for your advice.

Patricia

I have one, and they are about the same as a subox mini setup, but the tank is smaller, and the mod is smaller at one end. Which coil you use depends on how you vape, I use the 1.2 horizontal coil, but you may want to use a different coil, depending on your preferences.

Also the Nano is better if you prefer MTL over direct lung.

Edited by FXRich

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 0:05 PM, FXRich said:
On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 4:19 PM, leadpipe58 said:

First try just letting it sit upright for a few days.Second is trying to get hot water in the switch but that requires disassembly.

Witch Mod is it? The problem is you can not get to the switch to clean it.The parts are very small and a pain to work with.I have scraped a IPV4 and 2 other mods because the buttons just wear out.

Sorry I could not be more help..

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 1:04 PM, Tam said:

My favorite tank to use with the iStick 50W is the Aspire Triton 2. I have seven of them, four in rotation. They also have a mini version but I like the bigger tanks (about the size of a regular Pro Tank 3) because I don't have to fill them as often. There are smaller box mods out there, I prefer having the longer battery life of the 4400 mAh size. If you figure how long your Spinner 2s last at 1600 mAh, think how much longer a 4400 mAh battery would last.

Right now, on one of my iStick 50W, I have a Kanger Pro Tank 3 on it with a 1.8 ohm coil and it works just fine at 8.0W of power. These days I now prefer to use by wattage instead of volts that I was used to with the Spinners. I've also used Kanger Pro Tank 3 minis with the eGo adapter on it with no problems.

I get the wraps from ebay. Although I never recommend buying hardware from eBay, I have no problem with wraps as they're just little things that wrap around the battery. Nearly all of my iStick 50W are black with different colored wraps on them. Mightyskinsdecals1 is the vendor I use.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=iStick+50W+wraps+skins&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR3.TRC2.A0.H0.XiStick+50W+skins.TRS0&_nkw=iStick+50W+skins&_sacat=0

There's the link for the search. You can scroll through to find what you like. Just keep in mind that once you put the wrap on, you can't really just take it off and change it without stretching the wrap, they're only good for one time use.

As for the battery, I've purchased nearly all of mine from MyVaporStore at $34.95 each. I've gotten great customer service and their price for the 50W is about the lowest I've found.

The second from the right has the Kanger Pro Tank 3 on it.  :) 

iStick%2050W%2001_zpsim8lxuxr.jpg

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 10:49 AM, Earthling789 said:

I like the look of them as well, but never tried one.  You are correct that they output a constant voltage (3.7-3.8V), just like a basic eGo.

As for the tank, I like the Triton2 as well for MTL vaping, and Patricia's suggestion of the Aerotank V2 is still one of my go-to tanks.  The Aerotank has plenty of coil options, from 0.8 Ohm up to 2.4 Ohm (1.2 and 1.5 Ohm being my favorites @ 9-15W), and since they've gone to Organic Cotton, their flavor is much improved.  I still get the occasional coil with a very tight draw, but it doesn't happen too often, but she may prefer the tighter draw?

I have one, and they are about the same as a subox mini setup, but the tank is smaller, and the mod is smaller at one end. Which coil you use depends on how you vape, I use the 1.2 horizontal coil, but you may want to use a different coil, depending on your preferences.

Also the Nano is better if you prefer MTL over direct lung.

Thank you for the reply sugar. I guess not too many people have tried them out. I saw one at a friends house and it just looked very interesting, especially since I am still in the Protanks and Aerotanks. I do not know what MTL stands for but I do love a direct lung hit. I bought some coils too and they were 90 cent a piece. I hope that means they last longer then the ones I have been using for the Protanks and Aerotanks. I tried the clone first and if I like it I will go for more. Thanks again for responding. Have a great weekend. B)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines